Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

You can. Heat and a wire brush is quite effective.

It can if you heat it too much, yes.

Loctite recommends methylene chloride (also known as dichloromethane or DCM). Acetone works too, but slower.

3 Likes
1 Like

So LED+ and - go to 5V and GND, and the 2 momentary pins go to GND and Power Switch pins? if that’s what you’re saying, I tried that. I also tried using a latching switch with the setup suggested in OPTION 1 from manual and no dice… @Trampa could you prease assist?

That’s how I understand it would work, if it doesn’t work, time to ask Frank.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what type of specific connector that is on the end of a flipsky 6374 motor? Mine got damaged somehow and I need to get a new one.

Any recommendations for real short motor mounts?

Evo 40 with boosted ss enclosure, seeing if I can fit motors under the board without putting this thing up on risers and changing angles. I’ve got some BKB and also TB V4? mounts and they hit the enclosure, does anyone make a really short motor mount?

JST-ZH 6pin 1.5mm pitch

2 Likes

the shortest i know is either the bkb mount or the OG enertion mount, they both use 265 belt iirc. for even shorter, u probably have to look at those chinese prebuilt board, i’ve seen some uses 255 belt, so they should be slightly shorter

Hi,
are there any solid choices for E-MTB builds except from a Trampa or MBS with E-TOXX parts?
Thanks!

1 Like

That is correct.

cool, I’ll see if I can track something that uses a 255 belt, or less, thanks!

Which is correct? The manual does not specify momentary or latching But I believe I read somewhere that you said it needs to be momentary. If that’s the case each of the momentary pins should go to power switch, and ground. Correct? @Trampa

Edit: I don’t think it matters, but this is a single Vesc operation.

Welcome! Apart from those there are also Moon drives, and Apex Airs and Luna trucks.

3 Likes

Is LLT good at resending BMSs? I ordered a Liion bms and got a lifepo4 one instead:

And I don’t believe these are compatible with liion

1 Like

Did anyone of you experience vibrations with the Meepo hubs when going fast? Starting at around 40-45kmh ?

1 Like

nope, all good for me.

1 Like

is it the bluetooth one ? if so you can change it in the app settings it shouldn’t damage the li-ion since LiFePo4 maximum voltage is lower than the Li-ion battaries

1 Like

Yeahhh it’s the bluetooth one;

i emailed them and they replied really quickly telling me to do the same XD

1 Like

lol no worries man, it’s the info you don’t know on the first use

1 Like