Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

confirm…you will lose your nuts on the run like this

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Acetone

3 Likes

just squeeze the new loc tite on there :joy: thats the way I do it.
If its bolted in again you dont have to see the mess anymore :laughing:

3 Likes

Yup, same.

2 Likes

Been running my meepo hub sleeve screws without loctite at all lol. Haven’t moved a mm.

1 Like

Oh but be patient, them Meepo hubs m3 screws are pretty short. If one comes lose its pretty quick that you lose them all. Friend of mine rides a meepo mini and I exchanged the screws against longer once for him.
U can use screws up to 16mm length.

I’ve replaced all with proper hard screws and not some weak ass chinesium screws that strip.

2 Likes

LMAO, sorry hahahaha, my fault :laughing: :hugs: :grin:

I feel like a giant dumb ass (probably because I am,) but I can’t figure out how to setup a power button on my Vesc 6 mkiii. I’ve tried momentary and latching to no avail. Any tips are super appreciated! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

What pins are you connecting them to? I think there’s a setting that has to be enabled in VESC Tool, am I right about that @Trampa?

I think it’s this setting.

dis

e: u need a mom switch

3 Likes

What’s your price for a loop key (including shipping to Sweden)? Or to solder connectors to an antispark?

If you want an 8AWG one I can solder it together for £15 or I have premade 12AWG (Does about 70 amps given how short the bridge is) for £10

How’s the shipping to Sweden now with brexit and all that? Is it plenty worse? I will investigate the alternatives and see what the best option is, but I appreciate your help. I might choose you if the other options turn out to be too time consuming or too costly :slight_smile: I agree with the others though that maybe it’s a sign to get a better soldering iron. But yeah, I will weigh the options

I’d also reccomend a soldering iron :smiley:
Shipping isnt too expensive but it can take quite a long time, sometimes well over a week

How do you bypass a common port BMS?

looks good. one thing I’d suggest is adding 2 extra screws for each segment that way if you loose a screw is doesn’t instantly separate from the board. might also be a good idea to make yourself some tpu washers to sit in-between the screw and the enclosure. I did this for my petg enclosure and its lasted my like 6 months.

3 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Yes it can. :grin: