Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Thanks man came across it on the sabre site and was like that looks so useful

1 Like

He will probably advise to epoxy the damn things to the enclosure :slight_smile:
Works really well and saves some space.

Oh and not to use sensors but discard that part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@SeanHacker will make you one. He designed the original version of this, actually.

3 Likes

Not that Brian :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh nice one thanks

1 Like

@SJReason I am waiting for the grommets to come in, but will probably take a while unfortunately. I can supply it without the grommets. Or you can ask Sean indeed :blush:

3 Likes

@Creavenger Thanks what’s the grommets sorry ?

1 Like

Why do my esk8 YouTube videos always look like a 32 bit racing simulation?

Takes like 3 days to look a decent quality and I want to show you guys my favorite esk8 route.

1 Like

Yes I will… :metal:

3 Likes

grafik

the rubber thingy
grafik

2 Likes

Hmm…I can’t charge my 2 18650 30q that are in parallel above 4.09/4.10v

I used the imax b6 and it finishes at 4.10 and had it connected to a usb charger for quite a while without change.

Maybe however you are measuring them is what’s off. Measure them with something else maybe?

Are your multimeter batteries dead?

1 Like

Bitrate.
Either youtube is doing you a bad one or the camera you use has limited bitrate and stupid high resolutions. Moving city/forest/trail footage is very complex and takes a lot of bandwidth to record properly.

And honestly… very, very few people in the esk8 scene have watchable videos. That means both quality recording and interesting content. Trampa is one, and they have a dedicated setup, multiple cameras, etc

2 Likes

Choose the lipo option on the charger instead of li-ion. The li-ion option only charges the cells to 4.1v for some reason.

1 Like

Nope i measured the voltage with the imax b6 as well as a multimeter.

I just found out that the imax b6 stops the charging on liion at 4.1v

To get a full “4.2v” i need to use the LIPO menu.

Still wont explain why the usb charger wont fully charge it. (maybe for protection?) The USB charger I’m referring to is the built in charging circuit of my jbl speakee that had a lipo inside it before.

E: he was faster

I could be wrong, but I think he’s referring to the processing delay at Google.

The youtube uploads are available and processed synchronously in 480p SD but the HD versions are processed asynchronously in a queue and sometimes take a LONG time to be ready for consumption.

I think that’s the thing he’s referring to, anyway.

3 Likes

Oh. I thought he is talking about the fact that literally any moving video on youtube that is not 4k60fps is a bath of pixels while showing moving images

3 Likes

Maybe he is, IDK :man_shrugging:

Make sure you’re uploading 4k 60fps even if the footage is only 2k @ 30fps to get around low bit-rate restriction youtube imposes on lower res/fps videos, you can upload 60mbps @ 4k60fps. Doing so will also cause the youtube side winrar free trial to compress using VP9 codec instead of H264 which is dog.

4 Likes