Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

The LP20 is a lot bigger than a barrel jack.

1 Like

Yeah is that 6.5cm deep? Thats not happening lol

Nm thats the cable side, it’s 1.2cm and 3x3cm wide?

You’re not wrong.

1 Like

Has anyone here built an Efoil? Was just wondering compared to esk8 how difficult is it?

2 Likes

my first guess is, actual waterproofing the whole thing :joy: battery and water doesn’t really go that well together

5 Likes

yeah that seems like a total ball-ache,
but things like cooling im guessing arent such a problem. just had a quick look on the efoil.zone site, but havent gone deep yet. My sis lives on the coast and ive just offered to build her an efoil :joy:
over-confident in my diy skills perhaps

5 Likes

how little clearance is to little
83mm on drop down hummie double stack? prob 1-2cm

1 Like

Is there an Off topic or Car thread somewhere?
Looking for someone to explain me what is required in order to change the Rims on my Golf MK2 in Germany.

1 Like

a car forum / reddit?

1 Like

i got a vx2 and a new receiver from @Anubis
my old receiver is in @Dinnye house (complicated)
i am trying to pair the new receiver and vx2 but they just dont work. tried like 50 times and nothing the light on the receiver keeps slowly flashing blue and the vx2 keep just saying pairing

2 Likes

I will probably be able to post it back to you on Friday! Will update you in PM once I checked the cost. Since I can only use the Hungarian national post system though, I wouldn’t expect a fast delivery :frowning: I am sorry again for your inconvience!

2 Likes

nah was my fault not yours
there is no reason this new one shouldnt be working so i gotta work out how and then hopefully will go good

2 Likes

8mm axle pneumatic wheels, besides bergs, TB & evolve is there any others that will fit 8mm with traditional skate bearings? I have read through the “pneumatic wheel conundrum thread” but was just a little unclear on some.

2 Likes

the receiver slowly flashes blue. i may be wrong but i seem to remeber when they are in pairing mode they flash quickly blue. am i wrong?

2 Likes

When I ordered my VX1 from Anubis I had the same issue btw. Since your remote worked with the other receiver, I think your receiver might be broken :confused: FS lottery I guess :confused:

Anubis solved my problem by sending me a new receiver and remote, though in my case the problematic part was the remote.

1 Like

yeah gonna ask him for a replacement if we cant troubleshoot it

1 Like

I can only speak for the VX1, but I see no reason why it would be different. On the VX1 the flashing for me was a cycle of 2 quick flashes than a second wait while pairing. When it connected, the blue LED stayed on all the time.

Also I think the receiver is always in pairing mode when not connected to the remote?
Edit: stratch that last sentence

1 Like

so that is what it is doing for me 2 flashes and then a second
ordered another receiver and will see if it works

if it does then i assume the receiver is faulty and hopefully i can get a refund otherwise i guess i am doing it wrong

1 Like

I bought a phone from asda for £30 running android 7. It forgets system settings after each restart and is locked to vodafone but £30 tho…
If you want something half-decent look for used in the 40-50 £/€/$ range

1 Like

used on ebay moto e4+ £30 and suprisingly as long as you dont drop it works fine

1 Like