Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Also if you were to go for a long life reliable motor would you get a sk3 or a flipsky, just putting flipsky in this sentance makes me cringe haha

Turnigy sk3 motors are extremely difficult to service.

1 Like

How do you get a metr to show ltt data? It used to and now nothing :confused:

Edit: nvm we good, I hadn’t told the app to look for the specific BT module on the BMS

Can I use 6s on this, it only says 3s-13s, not exactly how much and I don’t see anything where I could chose voltage. Also if anyone suggests me similar, cheaper vesc, I just need it for a project which might not work out so I don’t want it to be expensive.
If anyone knows anything please answer, thanks.

this esc will function normally as long as u have a voltage between 8V to 60V, for esk8 purpose, i would highly suggest not to go over 12s (lipo or liion) on these, even better if u stay at 10s or below

there probably isn’t, but flipsky listing is cheaper than ebay:

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s not for esk8, but I think it will still work fine, I might share that project here if it works out

1 Like

Hey guys, I cant found out where to make an offer to buy a 18650 battery pack. Esk8 market and parts wanted is a good place to do that?
thank uuuu

where u located? there are many battery builders in the US and Europe, depending on where u from, there are many different options

2 Likes

because eBay comes with a certain level of guaranteed minimum customer service

3 Likes

Best place to start is to fill out “Country” on your profile.

1 Like

damn, maybe i should give ebay another go, since they fucked me over 10 years ago for some 200 quid pc monitor

1 Like

Dont know that. Done :muscle:

Poland, EU

2 Likes

To be clear, it’s not as much as Amazon or AliExpress but it’s definitely more than buying straight from the vendor.

1 Like

im sure there are more battery builders in EU, but i can never remember all those names

3 Likes

awesome

1 Like

i mean any kind of CS is better than no CS at all, i might give it a go again if i find something in the future

Please do link me if you can :+1:

Does anyone know what size braid tube to get for TB motor wires?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U7UTMES/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Great, thank you!!!

1 Like