Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Can’t, but a great deal in comparison. I set up my first set, rode for an hour, then came home and immediately bought another.

The Haggy makes it so fucking easy and solid.

1 Like

That’s really weird, dicky mounts are 78mm plus or minus 2.5mm

What do they do that is so much better? I thought it was slots like the rest

1 Like

What belt are you currently running?

It’s so messy doing it that way. Start at 10cm, not at the end of the tape, and subtract 10cm from final measurement.

My bad dicky mounts are 78 to 83mm, I’d get a 300mm or 305mm belt

1 Like

im running 12mm x 294mm on 17T/36T. But ive just bought some 15T/40T and the belt is tight as a drum

you’re right, it’s actually 83.5mm

I’d go for 305mm

1 Like

fucking sold, im buying a set when Timo is done moving to Spain. wish i knew this before he starts moving. TPE and HKG is basically neighbour

1 Like

It is, but there’s a bolt that you can turn that brings it in and out. So with just snug motor bolts, you can turn this adjusting bolt, see the belt tensioning, and make fine adjustments.

It’s a huge help.

1 Like

cheers. thanks tons for your help :+1:

THIS IS HUGE, sometime i fuck up the tension when i try to move just ever so slightly, then i have to redo the whole side again

3 Likes

:arrow_up: yes

1 Like

Can you take a picture of it? I think I know what you mean but I’m not sure

2 Likes

Hang on.

I backed it out so you can see better. The motor is attached to a plate, which can be moved in either direction by the bolt.

3 Likes

So tightening the bolt by the phase wires moves the motor directly? Damn that’s awesome!

3 Likes

Yup. Here it is on all sides:

Bonus photo:

3 Likes

Damn that’s cool, how does the mount not rotate though?

1 Like