Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

agree

2 Likes

hahahaha, no need to be sorry my friend hahahaha all good.
my real problem is that i bought a LW for cheap bc of them hubs and I was told that the battery pack fell off in the past and since then its broken and was sold as broken. So i tried the battery path with a fully charged liion but still nothing. Maybe the esc is broken and the battery is good? :man_shrugging:

It is possible the esc is broken but not super likely I think

1 Like

yeah, but It had to start as usual if i hook up any 10s lion IF the esc is ok, right?
Or do you know about other LW issues that could cause that?

Ya, you would think. Those hubs run good on other ESCS too. I have them on TB 4.12s as well as on a Makerx DV4

1 Like

Yeah, i bought them for my build and they will get some foc boxes, but IF the esc would be ok it would be nice for a small board as welllllll, or for sale or anything.

Yeah, I know your threads and I was still scrolling through them again for information

That’s enough length to have a double stack battery and the ESCs and BMS on their own layer, otherwise you’d be hurting for height on that stack with the wires

1 Like

what size hex key do I need for a m4 screw?

M3?

1 Like

Really I’m thinking 21mmx18 = 378 and then 70mm each for unitys. I forgot to mention I have 545mm for the max length of my enclosure

1 Like

3mm I think

The purple Wera

1 Like

Actually its 2.5 :rofl:

1 Like

No that’s one of those funny countersunk bolt heads.

The M4 hex head caps or whatever are 3mm

2 Likes

oh? :hushed: i mistakenly thought its countersunk, if its cap head then its the purple 3mm

now we need a list of which head screw goes with which hex key :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

man im dumb😂 I got a 4mm and it took me a minute to realize that the tool has to be smaller lol

1 Like

buy one set of these, and u don’t need to buy more, unless u snap them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ODV0OE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

So I was stupid again. I just put in my new vesc6 and I now realized that my vx1 receiver is not compatible. Anyone know where I could get a vx1 receiver for vesc6?

Why do you think this isn’t compatible?

1 Like

When I bought it I clicked for vesc4 and when setting up it paired but did not do anything. I just did some research and I think I might be able to swap to cables, since im running uart

swap the rx tx wire, and use a jst ph 8pin housing

6 Likes