Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Fuck. The third duck is coming after me.

6 Likes

Is there a place that has all of the info I need to know about duty cycle limit and limit start? I have never touched the settings and am having some weird top speed behavior from my flipshit 6.6

2 Likes

I am the best duck, the “Poster duck”

2 Likes

Not really. The FW5.1 thread has a lot of discussion about it, but there isnt really a good info-dense discussion of the topic that I know if.

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna make a thread, I may make my first YouTube video on it as well.

3 Likes

I always wondered why no one questioned this. I have the same model 3d printed from the goose game

Your logo is tight bro, I love it. Did you use someone on Fiver?

2 Likes

Ya I would expect 2k for what you’re looking for

Other people gave some good suggestions so I’ll let it be for now

1 Like

I know, everyone swallowed my ruse, hook, line, and sinker. Especially @DerelictRobot. Had no clue it was a goose, was always talking about how much he liked my duck avatar.

Thanks! Yeah I used MountDesign

3 Likes

Now I need to upgrade my pic. The challenge I now face is finding a font worse than comic sans…

1 Like

Quack quack motherducker

3 Likes

Another duck named Charlie, what are the odds.

2 Likes

Next you duck bastards will overrun the capital. Somebody stop this.

3 Likes

Speaking of ducks, I cant decide how far in to punch into my logo. Yall wanna help me decide?

0 voters

2 Likes

lol get out of here Bill, you said you hated #3 :joy:

4 Likes

Meant 4. Thanks for not being a HUGE FUCKING DICK about it.

2 Likes

Bill I told you about my corkscrew shaped micropenis in CONFIDENCE

3 Likes

Lol thats pretty funny

3 Likes

Why do esk8 builds need a loop key?

What is it about these builds (vs drones, ebikes, etc) that means a traditional on/off switch can’t be used safely? Or a high amperage push-button circuit breaker?

Thanks

Its cus of the high amps, and the voltage being high enough to make a spark when you power the ESC (which has capacitors that create inrush current). An XT90S loopkey is simple, cheap, limits the inrush current and the spark, and can carry a lot of current.

A simple circuit breaker would work for carrying the current, but wouldnt stop the spark witch can eventually kill your ESC

2 Likes

The high voltage causes a huge spark, and in turn, destroys traditional switches.

In addition, we pull way more current than standard switches can take

yep

2 Likes