Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

unplug and hide away, keeping them soldered doesn’t really change anything except if u want to sell those motors in the future and the buyer might need those sensors :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

that is why i do appreciate the time he put into replying
thank you
I tend to learn/research in excess before i attempt any project

this is perfect — exactly what i was looking for – bullet points
thnx

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I’ve tried retightening all of the fasteners already.

1 Like

Drop a tiny piece of shaved soap into the pivot cup before you reinstall the truck hanger.

The solid kind of soap, not liquid. Paraffin or a tiny candle shaving can also work.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to have worked :confused:

Does more using more soap shavings work better?

Probably not

Maybe skating on it though will work them in and get it quieter.

2 Likes

If it is the bushings making these noises, try rubbing candle wax over all faces which have contact to each other. This solved it for me in the past.

3 Likes

Any thoughts on how to get the belt to stop walking? From my understanding this is caused due to a misalignment of either the motor mount or maybe even the set screws torque?

For reference I’m using matrix II trucks.

The pulleys I have don’t have a flange so the belt will walk all the way to the wheel and if I carve the belt will pop off the motor pulley.

@Skyart @BenjaminF

Any idea where I can get one of these 15 pin connectors? JST 15 pin, 2.54mm pitch.

2 Likes

Lol no clue, but if you find out make sure to let us know :laughing:

10000th post! WOOOOOOOT!

2 Likes

Housing
Pre-crimped contacts

Those are for JST EH (2.54mm pitch).

For PH (2.0mm pitch), use the following:
Housing
Contacts

4 Likes

not sure where to put this question, so i will do it here
anyone know what’s up with those chinese brand lately? some of their website just disappeared overnight, EOVAN / stakboard / boundmotor…etc, just to name a few
the “bigger” brand like meepo / exway…etc still exist, just those “not-so-well-known” brand vanished for some reason.
@BOUNDMOTOR @ReplyRetricted

1 Like

i assume the webhoster was down or something?

boundmotor and eovan websites work for me.

1 Like

so its my problem then, time to bring out the VPN and VMs :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m after a deck that’s short and fat. And yes I said DECK haha.

In the 31 to 34 inch range with a kicktail is ideal and wide enough to accommodate TB 218mm trucks. Wheel arches be good. The Loaded Omakase or Coyote are options I’m considering but not sure if wide enough :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Tayto

Kicktail on the Tayto sucks. ​

1 Like

I got this one

Try the 30.43" Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade Mike McGill Skull & Snake Series 10 Reissue as seen on the Blue One

The one with the “cheeks” in the front, not the smooth round nose version.

With a wheel well mod

1 Like

i got no other shortboard to compare it with, but it seems to work just fine…for me…for now…i guess :rofl:

1 Like