Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Yeah 21700 are significantly bigger

2 Likes

Im looking for a vesc anyone have any suggestions for one between $100-$200 thats not gonna kill me? Im running a 10s5p and dual 1650w 190kv 6374s. I also have 8in numies, 15t motor gear and 72t wheel gear if that makes a difference

Are you wanting a dual vesc or two singles? I have two single TB 4.12’s for sale but I’m not sure if they can handle pnummie loads. You have a good gear ratio though

I think one of the MakerX escs could work well too

I would rather have a dual

I’d say one of the MakerX models then. The GoFoc retro has been treating me well even on 12s 190kv

Yutw has other options too though, take a look through them

Sweet! I’ll check them out. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Mikeyrides you a climber? :yum:

Yep

1 Like

Emtb Works perfect, for sport at least, trad routes i have to carry too much weight for the board​:rofl::weary:

1 Like

So… I bought a used 3DS gear drive w fatboy 240 hangers and bergs. I need to get the Bergs off but they’re stuck on there. How do I get them off?

1 Like

Can you post a photo? I’m assuming you’re referring to the ones attached to the gear drive

1 Like

Took it out for a ride today after setting it up thru bldc detection, but i can still feel hiccups, and it feels like more than before. Is that just part of bldc or me accelerating too hard?

I have no gear-drive-specific knowledge, but here’s what I’d do for a sticky wheel:

Thread a nut on the end of the axle far enough to protect the threads, support the wheel, and then apply percussive maintenance to said nut.

Post screenshot of these settings

Also check for faults in the terminal and let us know what it says

1 Like

Okay, I will open it back up today, and look at the terminal and settings

Photo of the hubs? I think they’re just bolted on.

Deflate the tube and take off the 3 bolts in the hub :yum:

2 Likes

Okay, here are the screen shots

As you can see, the terminal is empty even when I run it. Also I wrote the motor settings, but whenever I read the setup, the detection settings aren’t the same

turn on the heart and rt/rt app sections for real time data.

What are your voltage cutoffs at?

1 Like