Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Maybe this ^?

How do I know which of these I need ? https://trampaboards.com/bushings-c-113.html

1 Like

ohhh ok. thank you so much, especially for helping me understand lol

1 Like

I have found none. @Titoxd1000 did a run of them once, but I don’t think they are a stocked item anywhere.

1 Like

Its saying the detection failed. Do you know why that is?

Okay i changed the amps to 15 and it worked, but now it says unknown hall error 255

1 Like

It will say that if sensors are not present or broken or disconnected. Don’t worry about that and run it unsensored.

1 Like

Titanium is way to expensive and turns out not as durable as steel. My set is still going strong on 4wd tho. Have the last few left (16t and 18t)

2 Likes

ok i think ill do 12 a, 250, and then 15d. will that work good?

I need help choosing a deck.

This is for a build for my girlfriend.

Her favorite deck right now for push boarding is the sector 9 lookout. I’m considering getting one of these but wondering if something better exists, idk what our options are.

It needs to be:

• Flat foot platform. No crazy concave or foot locked in feelings
  • drop through
  • minimal deck drop
  • minimal/no flex
  • no wheelbite with 6 inch or bigger tires
  • big enough for 10s8p 30q or bigger.

So far we are leaning towards Hummie or the sector9.

What other options exist though??

2 Likes

TB 40 but youre much better off with the hummie. Maybe a Choo Choo or a Tomiboi deck

Yea those are the flattest decks for esk8 I know that are drop through

You might run into issues with battery space though. The only one on that list that can possibly fit 10s8p would be the Hummie but you might need a big ben DS for the hummie to fit that many cells

3 Likes

I need to sand my landyachtz wolfshark deck flat so the battery fits flat on the surface, just wondering if then giving it a coat of epoxy resin will give it a bit of strength that may be lost from the sanding? Any other suggestions as to what I should do after sanding?

You do need DS. The most you can fit SS is 12s5p I believe. I have 12s7p with JUST enough space for it to be a 12s8p with no flex. It’s pretty damn packed in there

1 Like

Hummie is nice but definetly has the back foot locked in there. It’s mild though. It also has some mild flex to it.
6 inch wheels with boardnamics 220 hangers is about the max you can go. Can fit more with dkp trucks but meh.
If you get the double stack enclosure you can potentially fit 12s7p p42a batteries in there. way better deal than 30Q’s and will barely stress the pack in 2wd

1 Like

12s5p would need quite a bit of routing in the cutout. Most lileky 10s5p with space for a bms and wiring

1 Like

I remembered wrong, I meant 12s4p. I remember laying out the cells before I did mine, I was talking about 18650 as well, not sure about 21700

Are hummie decks still available? I’m not seeing them on the kickstart page

12s4p 32700 fits just barely in the hummie DS, so a 12s8p is probably as big as you can go for a 18650 DS.

Ask the man himself, @hummieee, he had a couple left but it was months ago.

1 Like

I am going to fit 12s4p p42a into mine in the next few weeks. I already extended the cutout about 1cm on each end but i’ll need even more. No chance to fit with 2 trampa vescs.
Also the bms will be under the vescs