Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Can anyone translate this? Is 42V+/-0.5v low voltage cut off?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah from what I’ve heard DKP is scary past 25mph, and it has a harsh learning curve from the beginning. They react really differently than RKP

1 Like

What size bolts come with f5 bindings?

1 Like

should probably be m5 or m6.

M6 I’m pretty sure, just measured mine around 5.75mm

1 Like

I don’t know what comes with it tbh, but the inserts on the haero deck are my so that’s what I’m running with my bindings on the board

Is there a way ti determine why my motor keeps hiccuping at acceleration without tearing things apart. My vx1 has said it was full battery for several rides now and im a little concerned. Could it be the remote causing the hiccups?

u mean when u accelerate during a stand still?

1 Like

no not stand still. im running bldc sensorless and i have to push to start. but when im going faster it cuts out for a second and then continues

1 Like

sound like fault code kicked in and resume running, let me summon the king in this realm :bowing_man:t2: @b264

3 Likes

ahhh that means i need to open it up huh

Yeah it sounds like a fault code, I was having the same issue when I was setting up my motors. Did this happen before?

1 Like

The inserts on the haero deck are for what size? that was my next question :smile: M5 too small and the M6 I have seen too right to thread.

Do i just need to rerun motor detection and it should be fine?

Powering the ESC off clears the fault codes. After that happens, check for faults on the terminal without powering it off. Are there any?

1 Like

If you’re in BLDC mode the FOC motor detection will not suffice. Did you do the BLDC motor detection? You must do it manually.

2 Likes

No, I think I did foc detection and then later switched over to bldc

You need to do BLDC detection

Those numbers I put in there for I, ω, and D have a good chance of working. Make sure you “Read” then do all the detections, then Apply, then Write.

2 Likes

Anyone know the pin order for BKB bluetooth module? Thanks.