Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

That was my second guess. He has some really solid builds.

2 Likes

he has also built boards using diyeboard’s kit, and their batteries lol

1 Like

Is the standard caliber II Truck 8mm axle diameter?

Edit: Nevermind… Im out :roll_eyes: 86€ per truck… Haha yeah…

Need to edit: its either Vertigo or ultimate.

ultimate is 150€ per truck
Vertigo 130€ per truck

1 Like

@xsynatic
Yeah I saw that, the triangle cutout indicates that.
I really love the look of the truck, and I love the 5 inch Gummies from Trampa too… Based on their look, but if Bill says there shitty, they are shitty.
I’m looking for 5 inch (or just over 100mm) non pneumatic wheels

If you want to go for total overkill

2 Likes

He’s my fav. Esk8 youtuber, sorry Lee but you don’t have a cute dog.

Look at MBS 100 wheels, here’s a tip why not try the search function on the forum 98% of you questions have already been solved, it’s starting to get a bit tiring.

1 Like

All I could find with “big wheels”, besides 110mm TB wheels, were non wheel related things, like what deck to choose with big wheels etc ^^

But sure I’ll try my best

cloudwheels, if u don’t mind the possibility of getting thrown off ur board during a ride because of collapsing core.

1 Like

Yeah… A pitty that the core is meh
Anyone here had good experience with the HYPA trampa 5 inch Gummies?

1 Like

Bro, you seem to be changing plans every day, lurching from one thing to the next. I might suggest completing a solid build and riding that a ton to get a feel for what you really want.

4 Likes

at least one person

keep in mind he used dope wheels with bearings that resist wheel chatter

you’re more than welcome to ask questions and gather community feedback before making your purchases

2 Likes

Those are not plans, just ideas :slight_smile: But of course, I get your point! I’m always into 10 next steps before even having made two.

I’m riding my half done build like crazy, I swear :slight_smile:
only thing missing is battery enclosure and replacement for the Hoverboard battery i have to use until Acido gets my battery done. But surprisingly, I already have 10km range with this garbage battery :slight_smile:
DHL box on the rear with all stuff thrown in and already so much fun!

Sorry to ask, but how long should your wheel spin after you gave it a spin by hand?
On my left side the belt is a bit loose, the wheel turns for a second after turning by hand.
On the right side the belt is tight, the wheel almost immediately stops after spinning the wheel with my hand.
Which behavior is the normal one here?
@BillGordon

Gotta go to bed soon, IT exam tomorrow

1 Like

You don’t want twang tension on your belts. Just have them so you can push downward a 1/4-3/8 of an inch.

1 Like

That kid should just buy a boosted.

2 Likes

damn, i had to google what twang means. thanks for educating me. :kissing_heart:

Billgordon the urbandictionary of esk8.

1 Like

Me in Tennessee wondering wtf @BillGordon in Singapore knows about twang?

5 Likes

6mm to 10mm

4 Likes