Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Picture?

So I cut one side of my truck a little too short. Flipping the nut so the nylon actually makes contact with the thread: hack or just jank af?

1 Like

Why even cut? Spacers are the way to go.

3 Likes

if it works, then it works. in theory it should function the same

1 Like

Idt the nut would’ve made it on if I had spacers on there :sweat_smile:

I have the normal caliber II trucks, since I’m waiting for my TB218s cause they’re outta stock for now :confused:

It looks like a single throw switch? You can find a bunch a little electrical parts from sites like https://www.mouser.com/

I don’t know what dimensions those are, but I’m sure you can find a replacement on there if it’s just a generic sliding switch

3 Likes

Definitely a hack I’ve used before.

It fits, it sits!

2 Likes

I think he meant cut truck back not quite enough. not cut the axel.

@YeetMeat personally that’d drive me crazy paranoid. and mess with my ocd. I’d go trim the truck back more. but… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I wanted to use a different switch. Like a push-button and I’m just planning to add a wire from the solder to the switch

ooh, makes sense. I thought the thread of the axle

I might, but tightening the motor mount screws is a painnnnn

Hmm Im not sure then. Why do you want to change it?

1 Like

How do you guys pass the bldc sensored motor detection?
Do the phase wires have to be in a very specific order?
I keep getting 255 error and it drives me mad

Hi! Noob question here. Can I plug XT-90S (with antispark) male to normal XT-90 female?

2 Likes

Only the part with the green thingy is the antispark. The other (male) part is just a normal xt90.

You can plug the male part of an xt90s into a female xt90 but that just makes it a xt90 pair

4 Likes

The pins make the gender, not the overall shape!

4 Likes

Yes, thats green thing is on male XT-90S. So I can normally connect it to female XT-90? Just give like if I’m correct, thx for help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Broken

That is the female port. It has 2 holes in it and the green mark. The male part has 2 bullet connectors that go in the female side. That’s how everyone labels them

1 Like

Oh, yes, I switched it, sorry, thx.