Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Does anyone have the correct size for the TB Nano remote battery?

Yeah, the pack should be flat. This is definitely puffy, unfortunately.

Does anyone know where I would get something for ADC control?

A potentiometer?

Or some electronics/radio controlling a digital potentiometer.

Most remotes have potentiometers reading the throttle input if you just need something for a bench test.

1 Like

If you got a BB gun or a bow and arrow, it’ll be fun target practice. Just keep away from anything bushes and don’t stay downwind :blush:

2 Likes

or some knife throwing practise lol

2 Likes

And whichever you choose, don’t forget to film.
DOOOOOOIIIIITTTTTT

4 Likes

Bro, what did you do??

Let it exist

Hopefully not in your bedroom :slight_smile:

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It looks like a pretty comfy little pillow. Niiiice and puffy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This also happened to my portable battery charger as well. But I left it on the charging unit and I’m guessing my bms didn’t work…

can someone pm me setup steps for stormcore? only ever used ackmaniac

I need some advice, for a 37 inch deck with a kicktail on one side keystone deck, should I get 85mm Orangatang Caguama wheels or 90mm TORQUE Wheels or should I go all out and get the 110mm ones. I am concerned about the size since it is heavy and it will affect torque, also I want to ollie up curbs once in a while. Since I want to make use of the kicktail, I am planning on mounting the motors under the deck, I fear the motor might scrape the deck, does bigger wheels help solve this issue and is 90mm wheels the perfect size for my given conditions? Thanks in advance.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I can’t speak about Ollie’s with any of the wheels (idk how to lol) but bigger wheels won’t give you more motor clearance with respect to your board. If you want more clearance, you’ll need to slap some risers on there

1 Like

Bigger wheels does not solve clearance for motors close to a deck. They only give clearance to your battery enclosure and/or DD motors or motors close to the concrete. What you need are skateboard riser pads. You can get a 1/4 riser, which will help you still manage kicking your board up, and give you motor clearance.

2 Likes

Batteries are dumb. They will source (or sink) as much power as possible according to their voltage, their internal resistance, and the apparent resistance of whatever you hook up to it. Simple math.

So the question should be, “Can the DC-DC converter supply enough power to my lights to power them?” And if the answer is yes, then you should figure out some kind of low voltage cutoff to keep from accidentally draining your battery below a safe level.

1 Like