Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

I tell myself “I’ll build with em and ride em till I crash into a tree, then I’ll go for hypertrucks”

1 Like

ok I’ll put you back on my non-denominational end of the year decorated cardboard sharing list again

Yep exact same pattern

1 Like

Sweet so…buying this would mean I win a deck, an extra set of trucks and the possibility to have different tire setups? Sounds great… There’s gotta be a catch

Don’t jump them haha

2 Likes

Wait…this is a dirt track board…come again?

Mine snapped and I assume it was from all the jumping I was doing on them that stressed them. Hopefully just a bad casting. Definitely check them for cracks before riding if you’re riding them hard.

2 Likes

Where should I buy a 10s 2a charger besides aliexpress since shipping would take forever

Amazon…Ebay… Any other eCommerce platform that deals with consumer electronics…

10S chargers are commonly used for hoverboards.

You guys still have lime scooters? Those use a 10s2a charger. So becoming a juicer gives you free chargers

Weird considering they sell em specifically as mountain boards. I would have assumed they can withstand the intense vibrations trails and tracks would cause

1 Like

I assumed so as well

1 Like

How cab I tell the difference between crap, and decent enough to function properly?

I’m not sure. Never use them lol

Neither did I. But free chargers are…well…free chargers :joy:

I’m doing a flux motion / MBS / 3DServisas / Tampa custom now. Not exactly like this, but its probably going to end up like some kind of lacroix / kaly mashup when its done.

2 Likes

Thats true😂

He sold it elsewhere
I had 400$ sitting in my safe waiting for his reply to send him the monies for it and he fucking sold it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I not only do custom boards, i also do custom murder. Hit me up in PMs for really good murder rates. There may even be a promo code somewhere.

5 Likes

Got any blank mountain murderers?