Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Its picture from internet… Also I found where is problem - I have VESC firmware 5.0. If I buy Flipsky bluetooth module, will it work with that version of firmware?

you then brother you run the flipsky roulette gamble… I gave you all the options that are clever in the first post…

Why?

beause flipsky…

I know this is the n00b thread… but really?

I thought that Flipsky is really good… So you think that better is buy NRF module?

1 Like

did you even read the very helpful, quite elaborate post, i spent my valuable time to reply to you?

that would be my suggestions

1 Like

Yes, I read it. But I don’t know why is better to buy NRF module instead Flipsky BT module. I thought that Flipsky BT module is better.

If this could clear it all up for you:

We don’t call it flipsky here.
We call it Flipshit.
Cus every buy is a flip of coin and uses a two faced coin of shit.
“Will I get shit or shit this time? Oh look at that, I got shit”

3 Likes

…If you give a man a fish…

ok kiddo… time for you to do some legg work…
what is the specs of the flipshit crap you want to buy?
and what are the specifications?

now why don’t you tell me why any of my responses are inferior to your want to give flipshit moAr many moneys?

EDIT:
@flasher already answered

2 Likes

Maaan, I’m not from US or UK… I just thought that Flipsky is good. Ok, sorry man, but I JUST asked…

1 Like

asking is cool… I love that… and thinking is k00l as fuck too… if it makes you happi-happi

buy flipsky and honestly I wish you all the best of luck…

I just wished I had the ability to convey in you the desire to think

all the best,

take over number one… k00k off the bridge

1 Like

Somebody has a magic trick how to get dickyho’s plastic tubes into kegel wheels? He said you need patience in his instruction. Well he didn’t joke.

Already tried hot water & soap with a hammer on the bolt with the plastic tube under it.
How are you managed to get this in…?

1 Like

If you need that much force to get them in, i probably can assure you that you will never get them out again without ruining the core.

change my mind

5 Likes

Bearing grease?

Can anybody test out the VESC Tool logging feature (either on PC or via the Mobile app) and send me the CSV?

Yo did you figure this out? I can’t even see the individual voltages in mine… And it seems to not connect half the time.

Figure what? What it looks like on iOS?

Yeah. How do you access your individual voltages btw? The android app is kinda garbage, I expected better lol

Only if you took the wrong version :wink:
Show me a screenshot of the triple line menu (top left icon)

Does your app look like this

Or like this