Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Oh wtf mine is just this

I can only tap the current thing and access this

the hamburger opens the side menu to look like your first screenshot… I tried v2.1.1011 and it wouldn’t open bc it’s for older android, same with v2.1.1024.

The version in the play store right now doesn’t connect half the time and shows like your first shot v3.1.1014

fyi

1 Like

Did you try to download the original from the bms website? I can find the link if you want

I tried two different links, one was 2.1.1011 the other was 2.1.1024

What version is yours? If you could find the link for the one that works for yours then that would be dope

1 Like

Had a friend 2 weeks ago with the same problem

https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/smart-bms-software-download/

Those are all screenshots from my conversation with him :joy:

1 Like

I’m on 2.1.1024
Linked you in the previous post.
Never had any connection problems (except when multiple friends show up at a ride and I’ve recommended that bms to em all :man_facepalming:)

Damn… are you on android 10?

I am

1 Like

Oooh finally! The “xiaoxang" version number worked for me…

It was the “third” one lol stupid

Alright can anyone take a look at my settings and offer advice? I think most of it is good. I have a 12s7p of Samsung 30Q

It seems like some of the over and under voltage protection are redundant?

1 Like

:open_mouth: you have to break that habit

3 Likes

Quoted for truth.

2 Likes

@BillGordon Hi, I don’t know if it was you who tagged me from that other dead forum I was in, but I wanted to say thanks for letting me know about this one. Hope I can be useful here.

2 Likes

Hey bro-

It was indeed me. Great to see you over here, and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll give you a sneaky bump since you’re not new to esk8.

Thanks.

1 Like

Same member level as the old forum now. We apologize in advance for @tamatoa.

1 Like

Not sneaky if we see it.

5 Likes

Your welcome :wink:

Has anyone ever built anything with any of these parts?
Maybe @mmaner @Sender or @longhairedboy have seen one of these in their custom orders?
Ground industries kiteboard deck
Crossair hubs
Bionics mountain trucks
I’m about to jump the gun on a local sale. Fell in love with the deck but it comes with all or nothing so hopeful on maybe being able to use the rest

2 Likes

Looks like a trampa board. I think this would be a mountain board type of build?

1 Like

@Leon yes that’s the case.