Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

The show has run so long he would be an adult again if he aged, so I guess it also made him immortal.

1 Like

that’s a big if :joy:
how many protagonist has actually ages according to how many year the series has run on for, the only one i can think of is only Kirigaya Kazuto from SAO

It’s increasingly common, but back then? Nahh.
You ever seen the English dub of ghost stories? It’s one of the greatest things ever created. They literally threw out the original script and just said whatever the fuck they wanted.

1 Like

no dub for me, and i don’t think i’ve seen it, i don’t recognise any character. how do they even continue without the original script / plot :joy: it will be hard to keep making stuff as they go

1 Like

It is absolutely wild. It’s practically south Park or family guy. Has some of my favorite quotes of all time, like “why do all principals look like lesbians?”

2 Likes

lmao, how would that even make sense…but i guess since they don’t follow the original, there is no counter argument on what it should be. :joy:

im still convince that the producers and writers are from the future, came back to our time to warn us about future event, and they can’t do it publicly so they made a long running series out of it.

1 Like

Eh, Simpsons writers are mostly highly educated, and stay very up to date on current events. With enough background information, and a little pattern recognition, predicting the future just a little bit isn’t too hard, really.
That, and the fact that it’s been aired, means that real people can actively attempt to make it happen.
Maybe without the Simpsons, trump would’ve never run at all.

2 Likes

idk why would anyone try their best to make it happen, but ok lolll :joy:

sketboards

1 Like

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

1 Like

anybody know what I should do?.. this is shortly after charging. my bms shuts off as soon as one cell gets to the limit i set (3.65 for lifepo4). its basically done after that and as you can see most cells are only at 3.4 ish. its a daly smart bms.

Those are horribly unbalanced, do NOT ride it like that.

Try leaving it plugged in a for a week or two first.

1 Like

You should balance the pack, one way or another. Either let the BMS balance it while connected to the charger, or set to balance manually, or dig into the pack and charge the low cells one at a time.

1 Like

Hello!

I know there are actual esk8 ESCs, but I would really like an actively cooled, 14S one and price is not really an issue (in fact, one could say I am trying to build expensively on purpose lol).

So this is what I found: Hobbywing Platinum Pro 130A HV Regler V4
What do you think about that ESC (actually two of them) for an Esk8?

Also, any suggestions for a very thick, stable deck for a street board (in thickness similar to a LY Evo)?

I recommend reading the entire user’s manual very carefully as a heli ESC can have some very different ways of operating. For example, that web page mentions a selectable 8sec-25sec ramp up time. Great for a heli, not so great for esk8.

Maybe the Bioboards deck suits your fancy?

1 Like

LY Switchblade & LHB Witchblade

These types of escs either don’t have Regen braking or really weak Regen brakes that wouldn’t work for esk8

For the price of just one of those… Why not a spintend ubox?

I would like active cooling, that’s why I proposed these… =)

Anyone know of any actively cooled ESCs?