Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

They’re very seasonal, they come in for a couple of weeks at a time so it’s a bit of a pain if you don’t happen to be in there. It’s my local supermarket like 400m away though so I lucked out

1 Like

Is it normal for pivot cups to wear out over like, 4-5 months, or is that accelerated by florida heat? Gonna add some to my increasing riptide shopping cart regardless, just wondering. Need to get new bearings, too… all my bits and bobs are degrading, dammit!

1 Like

Wait until you get to about 50 years old…a whole new set of bits & bobs start to break down. :grin:

4 Likes

Ive lived badly… my arthritis started at 23 lol. Got 2 permanent screws in one of my wrists too that act up sometimes. And a patch of dead nerves by my knee, not sure what that ones from. But hey, last time i got hit by a car i did a spiderman landing and walked away significantly less broken than dudes car was. Had to take it easy for a whole day before i was fully recovered. Still went to work right after, but refused to do the heavy lifting or move very fast.

2 Likes

random question

i got a redmi note 9 pro
anyone know how to allow pinning a screen / app on it?
i want to be able to pin an app so i can give it to someone and they cant go off without knowing how to unpin

thanks

Google?

Pinning apps on Android?

1 Like

pinning apps on android

AliExpress is king, you just need to wait a long time for shipping.

2 Likes

Do you need 2 receivers if you are running dual drive on a dual vesc?

seemingly cause my phone runs miui 12 it basically cant be done (easily at least)
if anyone knows a solution to it let me know

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by “pinning apps”

1 Like

Like child protection, pin one app to the screen so they can’t use other apps

3 Likes

you can make it so you cant go off a specific app without a password / a combination of pressing certain buttons
seen it on lots of phones
seems like an issue with xiaomi

however my bro has a xiaomi phone and he has it so it must be possible (he cant remember how he did it)

i can do it under settings - Security & lockscreen - advanced - screen pinning

1 Like

this is literally the first link in google:

https://www.devicesfaq.com/en/pin-screen/xiaomi-redmi-note-9-pro

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

my settings app is completely different to that
cant find any option about pinning

will send a screenshot in a mo

uhhm…yes? :joy: what did i do wrong

does ur phone setting allow search? u can try to search for that setting, i know my samsung allow that, but unsure about other phone

2 Likes

it does allow but nothing comes up under any of the key terms (pinning, app pin etc…)

I meant that he should have found it, being the first link on google lol

3 Likes