Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

d00d… You’re like Mr. Science…
DKP trucks on the nose with like a 35 deg. Split-angle in the rear is sublime…

Take out the middle-thingingie in the rear and it’s perfect… May have to add a small riser to make the deck flat… But speedy and carvy…

1 Like

Shockpads or Riserpads

you just don’t get it!

3 Likes

What?:sweat_smile:

those would be between he deck and the truck

4 Likes

The X-things are called X-things :smiley:
@akhlut makes some nice ones Stuff Akhlut makes
You can also get them off ebay/amazon

5 Likes

In the hall sensor detection in the vesc tool, can you use a current lower than 10A?

Yes and yes

1 Like

The current shouldn’t be higher than the rated current of the motor right? My motor is rated at 0,35A, is that too low?

1 Like

I would not test a 350mA motor at 10A

Maybe try making that a lot lower like 0.1A and see what happens

A esk8 for cats?

If you go into the wizard and do the motor detection from there, there is a place to select the motor mass

How heavy is the motor?

1 Like

Yes I did that and chose the smallest one, however my motor is only 20g, so don’t know if that makes using the vesc difficult…

I also did try the hall detection at like 0,2A and it did do the measurement but since my motor is not spinning I thought maybe something could be wrong here but then maybe not

1 Like

You might be in uncharted territory

Haha oh no, this is for my master’s thesis… :sweat_smile:

Crazy helmets from china I was trawling DHgate for skate gloves and noticed they have some wacky helmets.

I would trust anyone these to save your life
To work out how much in trumpbux multiply by 0.7

3 Likes

Some of them look like they could severely restrict your vision, and others look like they only moderately restrict your vision.

Especially peripheral vision, which is a safety helper

2 Likes

I didn’t find any skate gloves. But I did find a kick stand for my skateboard.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been needing this whole time, a kickstand for my skateboards.

6 Likes