Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

Can still be CC/CV and either trickle or float charger

If you plug in a fuel gauge to the charger only and not the board, a trickle charger will go to full voltage and stay there. A float charger will go on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off endlessly every couple seconds until you plug it into a board.

4 Likes

Is there a diebiems guru on here apart from @sam? i need help understanding it :grin:

Charger always stays at 50.4v and when the battery reaches 50.4v it continues to feed the voltage to it continuously.
Also i know that the bms was cutting the power because there was no voltage on it’s common port

How to use a loop key ?

1 Like

Thanks

Also, these right cheer:

3 Likes

Help! using vx1 and all 3 speed modes are the same.

1 Like

Speed modes are for UART mode, and only changes the acceleration curve not top speed. Stupid I know.

2 Likes

What a braindead functionality choice. Defeats the purpose completely

3 Likes

I found this out after letting my 6 year old try my new board. I thought having it on one led would speed limit. It didn’t.

2 Likes

But metr pro came to the rescue.

1 Like

Ouch, hope the young bloke was all good

ALL HAIL METR

1 Like

Is there any thing do, all hail metr.

1 Like

I can’t tell what’s going on here. The left belt keeps loosening up. I am 99% sure that it’s not the motors coming loose because it’s not moving at all. The right one has been solid. Could have putting them on too tight originally caused the left one to stretch? I think I also had put the right one on tight as well but it has been solid.

Are they different makes one has blue writing one doesn’t.

2 Likes

what material would people suggest i use for a thick gasket (12-15mm):

1. Solid black rubber strips

or

2. Neoprene Rubber Black Self-Adhesive Sponge

thanks

No I took them off and checked. They actually seemed the same size (belts not the cause) but motor pulley was loose. I think the first time the motor was loose. Then the pulley got loose.

but the thing is, i don’t see any acceleration differences either

You are not using UART you’re using ppm…

1 Like

The acceleration modes work in PPM and UART.

Only uart provides the reverse mode.

2 Likes