Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

how do i bypass the 120 c cut off is thier a way i still want a cruve just no unsafe shutoffs

Just turn the max temp up. The curve will start at the low and end at max. If the top is above the max and the hubs finally fry then we will all get the closure that we are yearning for this week.

Even for me(a pretty dumb guy), this sounds like a bad idea.

1 Like

what cut off do you set for may tech 90 hubs imma just match the 20a and if it throttles at that point what ever that is fuck it boyz where goin on a trip to vaulhalla !

1 Like

So what’s a sure fire method to drilling holes into a deck and enclosure without punching through to the other side? (Including making sure you’re at the right angle and everything) I’m trying not to fuck up my next board lol

1 Like

and i i hope they break because id pop a mad stiffy at that point

1 Like

Put a piece of tape on the drill bit

Or stick the drill bit inside a socket

edit: @Venom121212 has posted a good response

4 Likes

Goddammit, he already blew my mind twice already. Round three

2 Likes

Masking tape leaves room for error if you are prone to fuck ups but is much quicker. The socket is a solidly physical fuck-proof. Unless you’re the hulk.

4 Likes

Use Justin’s method over the tape method. I was using the tape method once and the drill bit all of a sudden decided to take a huge bite and went through the deck anyway.

His way with the socket mechanically guarantees it cannot punch through.

5 Likes

Yea this process is perfect for me because I am a fuck up and I’m basically a dwarf

Thanks to you and @b264 for spending the time to find that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Finding it is easy if you remember reading it. If you don’t know to search for the words “drill socket” then it’s crazy hard to find :rofl:

3 Likes

lol i think the enertion motors are just identicle to the may tech 90mm i just went out and it didnt throttle at 100c cut out 22a :rofl: :rofl:

enertion those slick fucks

now that my bored runs resaoanbly it bet the fuck not break in the next 3 years on this 22a and -10

Cut the wires to your temperature sensors.

Boom, no more throttling or cutouts.

3 Likes

id love to how i might ask ? idont want my bored doin shit while i roll down a hill

2 Likes

There are five small wires going to the motor. Usually red, black, blue, green, yellow, and white. Cut the white wire.

Be aware that if you do this, your motors WILL overheat and be damaged.

2 Likes

oh fuk ill just set my cut off and start at 120 im sure at 22 it will be fine

Hello kind sirs, my pack seems to have shit itself and dropped to ~1 volt per p group for a total of 11 volts for 10 in a series (switch was left on somehow). Samsung 30q’s. Has anyone successfully revived a pack from that voltage? It’s almost new- maybe like a dozen cycles. Any info is appreciated. TIA

you consider keeping the temperature sensors?