Nightmare | 2018 EVO | 12S6P HG2 | Dual 200 KV 6374 | Unity | Moon Gear Drive

she’s a beut first Pokemon themed board I really really enjoy!

3 Likes

Why no lids?

1 Like

Still isn’t finished. Quick assembly for picture purposes maybe!?

Or simply @ThermalChild is a badass and doesn’t give a shit :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

The carbon fiber lids I had for them didn’t fit. Looking into getting a 3d printed solution in the meantime.

1 Like

Ok mega bump.

Ladies and gentlemen. Nightmare has arrived!

Soon as the board hit my doorstep I was out. These gear drives are the shit. They fucking SCREAM and I love it. Board is a fucking beaut and a blast to ride.

Shoutout’s to

@Sender, amazing job with the deck dude. That glass frit is perfect, super grippy and looks awesome. She’s a beaut! I think the color came out great.

@mmaner, thanks again for shopping that design for me. Couldn’t be happier with it.

@longhairedboy, thanks for helping me out with this battery build man. Sorry Kevin’s a douche and it took him forever to get the deck to you lol. Enclosure mounting is mint :ok_hand:.

@moon, the drives are hilariously loud, I love it. A real head turner :joy:. Gonna put some miles on them. I believe these are your beta drives that’s how long this shit took lol.

@janpom, this davega is sweet. So glad I got mine when I did. Think I was first batch? Loving the look on an Evo man. A few people from my Philly group all want one now lol.

@eBoosted, you’re enclosures are amazing. My 36" falcon enclosure proved your enclosures are Honda Civic proof. Also this DS is thicc :star_struck:.

14 Likes

Woohoo!

Damn I might need some beta moon drives if that’s how they’re supposed to sound :v

3 Likes

Hell yeah man! That’s the exact same sound mine make and I freaking love it. I didn’t realize you hadn’t been riding this this whole time. I just thought you didn’t like taking photos lol. Great to see it finally put together, I love the theme.

3 Likes

Yeah man, so many plans fell through and covid was an additional kick in the balls.

But yeah these drives are the shit. Riding through downtown Philly is a blast. The gear drives echo down the streets. I notice people way ahead turning around like wtf. As I said above definitely a head turner :joy:.

3 Likes

Team effort great build I am stealing a few ideas for my upcoming Evo rebuild Kraken MkII.

1 Like

Nice board but what I really want to know is what is in there :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s my buddy Kev, it’s just a cooler. He uses it for beer and his charger.

1 Like

This is one of the best looking builds I have seen! Congrats, man. I feel proud having the davega a part of this. I may steal some pics from you for my gallery. :innocent:

1 Like

What happened to the skin on the bottom… love the look of the board but what in the world happened here…

2 Likes

Well, the purple has a very subtle white smoke/mist on it that is kinda hard to see, I think some of it is reflecting. I took that in direct sunlight.

1 Like

Not gotta lie dude that doesn’t look like just reflections. Looks like the reflections is making them show more yes

A graphic wouldn’t make it look as though the skin has mini mountains under it or got messed up during the process of it being put on.

3 Likes

my pleasure! And thanks for the shoutout.

2 Likes

My man, you know that wood is not 100% flat?

Wood is also not 100% even in hardness, so even if you sand it it will not be flat.

This was a fixed up deck even…

1 Like

I can tell you right now, that ain’t the deck lol. Promise you. If so, then last time I checked decks don’t look like they have rocks under them @Bavioze

4 Likes

Oh u mean the little peg? I thought u meant the “flowing” pattern

No you can tell the clear coat wasn’t applied right @Bavioze