Nightmare | 2018 EVO | 12S6P HG2 | Dual 200 KV 6374 | Unity | Moon Gear Drive

The anodising is pretty bright. My silver ones almost glow. Nice little wheels though. Very true spinning. Bit of wobble on the tyres but thats to be expected with all pnuematics. Only gripe is the bearing seats could be a bit tighter but they are not anything to get worried about. All in all a good machined hub.

I say go black. Enought pink/purple there

1 Like

This is so dope, fucking Gengar seriously!? Amazing. Hate to play devil’s advocate but I like the purple wheels.

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Update…

Ordered the black Berg’s. D140 on the way… from china yay. Next up is paying our Overlord to build the pack.

My fucking wallet hurts.

6 Likes

Ah this makes more sense lol

still expensive but dang it looks bad in that currency

3 Likes

Would you mind telling where you got it? :blush:

https://www.litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D140LI12S10A.html#

1 Like

Was not expecting the Bergs to ship so damn fast but I’m not complaining! Maybe just maybe, will have the board done in time for the NYEF festival in NYC. Just waiting on that BMS.

Dude, this board is going to be sick. Really similar to my build (evo, @moonbug drive, but six shooters instead of bergs, and a psychotiller with a @Sender styled CF skin job on it)

I’m almost done with it, I’ll have to make a build thread for this forum!

Keep up the good work dude.

1 Like

It’s very similar to a bioboard. FFS even the man who builds the pack will be the same haha. The only key differences is I’m using @moon’s sexy ass gear drives paired with rkp rodz, bergs and HG2’s.

1 Like

New gear drive, who dis?

4 Likes

What’s the clearance of the drive from the ground with the clevers? That was my only concern when I seen just how tiny the little bergs were, thought maybe the clevers would be slightly larger.

1 Like

I can take a picture when I get home. I have a tunnel riser on the back from @RipTideSports and it looks like I’ll have plenty of clearance

2 Likes

Any pictures of completed build? Lookin for nice pics of LY builds.

The spoonflower link.

This link has put me into a dive of looking for a design or news ideas of what I want. Gonna get my deck senderized. Too. Many. Designs.

1 Like

Currently the build is on hold. All the parts are ordered and are at my buddies in Florida. The battery and enclosure are at Damon’s and just need to be mounted to the deck which… my buddy has lol.

1 Like

One year in the making baby!

Still don’t have it yet but progress none the fuck less!

So yeah, this shit took way longer than I thought lmao. So many plans fell through especially with this coronavirus shit. Anyway, I believe around November I had all the parts for this board. Was planning to fly out around this time and visit my bud @ThermalM16 and get this shit rolling. Well I’m quarantined along with the rest of the world so uh that plan got shot in the face.

The whole plan was simple.

1. order all parts and ship them to Kevin’s house in Florida
  2. go visit Kevin and build the board
  3. ship board to Philly

That never happened lmao.

Final config of the board is

Custom @Sender Evo
@eBoosted DS
12S6P HG2 made and installed by @longhairedboy
@moon gear drive 1:3.67
Dual 200KV maytech 6374’s
@janpom Davega X
200mm Surfrodz 50/45
Unity
Bergs
VX1

6 Likes

That came out really great! This deck skinning is one of my favourite. :+1:

2 Likes

This was an oldie!

At this point it is Vintage :joy:

3 Likes

Fuck yeah it is. I just checked and yeah I sent you my Evo deck early March last year :sweat_smile: :joy: :skull:

2 Likes