⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

I just got two direct from flipsky, I thought that it detected sensors on both but one motor definitely cogs more than the other so I’ll double check. Anything else you wanted checked other than do they get picked up in motor detection?

The motors are on different style mounts though and the one that cogs has two idlers quite close to the gears that could be messing it up (I didn’t have a matched set, or a belt that would fit so I had to take up a load of slack on a too-long one with the idlers)

1 Like

Still…still waiting. i understand the situation, but still hopefully can get it before snow fall. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, its all going out tomorrrow/monday!
Had COVID, then afterwards went on a pretty hastily booked holiday, but I’m back and all orders are packed and ready to go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yo Ben, do you plan on stocking the m1-at soon?

2 Likes

Probably not :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Ben, sorry to contact you like this but i have a problem with an order from you and you are unreachable via WhatsApp and Instagram, i am new to this site and am unsure of how to direct message. I ordered 2 motors with pulleys but the pulleys are missing. Is there a better way we can talk about this?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You can only private message people after your trust level has increased a bit from using the forum. (Reading, liking posts, etc.)

Ben is really active on here and he can private message you, which I don’t doubt he will. (You also could have contacted him through email, lol)

Anyway, Ben’s store thread is here:

@longhairedboy Could you please move this to the correct topic? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey Elia, Ben is very responsive via Facebook Messenger, definitely try and send him a message that way - Nexus Facebook Page

Bear in mind he’s a university student as well, so may not be able to respond immediately. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

I did manage to get back to him on instagram, I think we’ve got everything sorted out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Random question but which vesc are you using? My trampa HD60T had the same issue. Turns out it was the output voltage on the sensor wire ( trampa motors run on 3.3v and flipsky run on 5 volt

2 Likes

Yea that was the fix, he figured it out a little while ago :smiley:

1 Like

Will you have single drive gear drives too?

1 Like

Single as in only buying 1 GD? I suppose I can sell 1, but everything I have is packed into 2s :sweat_smile: I can invoice if you only want 1

3 Likes

I thought you already sold single M1s?

2 Likes

Oh yea I do
:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks ! yeah we’ve begun communication and have it all sorted far as im aware, excited to get it all working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting off black friday early (More discounts to come)
M1 Gear drives @ £125
Hummie decks @ £80
220 Hangers @ £27.5 or 50 for a pair
BN Pulleys (ABEC Only left) @ £38/pair

10 Likes

@Anubis do you have on stock BN adjustable baseplates?

If you need only 1 then I have a spare

1 Like

Ah, so nice of you. Unfortunately I would need a pair.