⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

The title says dual but the description says the single kit includes a single gear drive (duh)
So is it a dual kit or just a single GD for 150 pounds ?

1 Like

Also are you going to receive the AT mount for matrix 2 also ?

Its 2 gear drives for 150
I may be getting the AT one, but the matrix II is almost impossible to get recently so I didn’t get any with the recent shipment, it’ll have to be a later one

2 Likes

Want a hemi for second build soon how are they for cracking, the clear coat?

May also be interested in helecial drives are they any good, I’m hoping they are on 2,3 batch and all defects ironed out?

The M1 GD are on the latest batch, I don’t believe any issues exist with them
Hummie decks are supposedly on their way, but the shipping time has been extremely slow.

Don’t soppose you have 2, 13 or 14 tooth steel motor pullys? 10mm bore

I don’t have any 10mm bore pulleys yet :frowning:

Dickios motors are 10mm? That’s what I have
Have some 40tooth wheel pulleys on the way not sure what motor pulley to Put on them.

Depends which ones, C6374s are 10mm D shape shaft, and the pulleys are almost impossible to find, he sells them but they only come in aluminum, they don’t exist in steel anywhere

OK thanks will keep an eye out for the decks.
I take it Ben is making enclosures for them how many p are they? For 12s

2 Likes

are you boa wheels coming back in stock and are they soft, Looking for a soft wheel.

1 Like

If softness is your primary goal, go for Onsra rubber wheels or pneumatics. Boa wheels are closely related to Jedboards, which are scammers, so it’s best not to support them.

3 Likes

Would love a pneumatic wheel but I’ve never seen a wide one 100mm height that’s what I’m after
Thanks

These two don’t mix, pick either one

3 Likes

In that case you might want to take a look at these

(they were on sale a while back but I missed it because I’m stupid)

or there’s a 105mm version of the airless rubber wheels, but I believe those have received bad reviews :confused:

Thank you I’ve been offered something else that looks pretty good some, they look perfect, ONSRA - 115mm Rubber Airless

1 Like

good luck with the kegel core :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

They’re my onsra wheels XD i have dilled the holes and the pulleys work perfectly! I used them in my previous drivetrain

2 Likes

ah nice, how much material u remove? from what i can see from my set, the kegel core got a thin lip in the middle of the core, so pressfit pulley doesn’t go all the way in, nylon pulley that’s slightly cone shape for the spokes were fine tho

1 Like

Might want to move this convo over to the onsra wheel thread

Sorry Ben! Go buy stuff from his store guys, he’s my favorite vendor! :heart:

P.S. I got the motors I ordered without paying any VAT uppon arrival, woohoo! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes