⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Package arrarrived :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Wish I knew u need those, I could have throw them in the bag as well, probably not AS but the rest I’ve got plenty

2 Likes

Oh well :frowning:

Still more than happy with what i got from ya!

2 Likes

It might have been best deal of this year, “might” :joy:

2 Likes

Been fairly quiet recently but there are a bunch of things coming in/in now!

• 10S/12S Chargers 3/4/8A Back in stock!
  • Slowly been building out battery supplies, DALY BMS, Bluetooth BMS, GX16/5,5x2,5mm ports, Power indicators, Fishpaper rings/65/70mm fishpaper, .2 x 35mm nickle, Seque spot welders (The whole welder :D), Complete packs, Shrink wrap and more at request all will be listed and in stock within the next week!
  • New bigben hummie enclosures, DS with a bump specifically for a drop through heatsink!
  • Complete rigs, almost a complete board (Deck + Enclosure + Heatsink + Battery + ESC) in some time!
  • BN Helical GD In production!
  • More BN220 Hangers with baseplates and RipTide bushings!
  • Flipsky battle hardened motors hopefully in 10 days, with a sexy new nexusboards engraving!
12 Likes

Beautiful work @BigBen :star_struck:

What size and kv ?

5 Likes

140/170/190 respectively 84/74/54

7 Likes

I noticed the Flipsky battle hardened motors are in stock :slight_smile:

When will you be getting the next BN shipment? Personally interested in another set of Surf Rodz step down axles and possibly a pair of 184mm hangers :eyes:

Although assuming you aren’t VAT registered, does that mean I’ll now have to pay both UK VAT when you import BN gear, and then again when the shipment reaches LV? :frowning: Maybe for big orders I should just order from the US directly now…

5 Likes

#metoo

3 Likes

Nexusboards LTD is not VAT registered, but me Ben as a person is. So I can use a VAT number for some imports, but I only sell those through ebay.

As I will be sending you a $35 timing pulley gear and not a BN gear drive, customs may not charge you [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Also I’ll literally only have a few sets of surf rodz axles. I already owe someone a set and I think I only got a few spares

6 Likes

Hey Ben, do you sell shrink wrap for flat pack batteries, I have a 12s4p 18650 I want to re wrap and a segmented 12s4p 21700 (split into three 4s4p segments, also flat pack) and possibly kapton tape??

1 Like

I was doing some homework on how to battle hardened motors and You got a nice shot out from Pavel :call_me_hand: so cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yea I have pretty much everything for batteries, its just not listed. I think I have 15 or so shrink wrap sizes, let me know what width you’d like (Usually just the (height + width) * 1.1 is about right to go around the pack) and I’ll get some over to you

1 Like

Sweet, ill PM you details :pray::grin:

Boardnamics 220 & 270 hangers now back in stock!
Boardnamics M1 Helical Gear drives, going in stock at the end of the day!
Hummie decks incoming, on a slow boat but on their way
I will also hopefully be stocking Metr Pro modules for the UK in the near future!

10 Likes

What angle is the caliber 2 baseplate you are selling?

50 degrees

Hey!! Are hummie decks spected to come back in stock? Mine its cracking and i will probably need a replacement if i want to keep all my teeth inside my mouth lol.

Also, just to check with you, the motors that are listed in your shop are Flipsky 6384 140kv? the pics show 190kv.

Lastly, do you ship batteries to spain?

1 Like

Hummie decks are coming. I ordered them 4ish months ago, they got done in a month then somehow they’ve not even been dispatched from the factory until i think last week. I really don’t know when to expect them in but I do have a couple spare on hand I might be able to ship out to you

They’re 140 :slight_smile:

I refer all EU battery orders to @Acido so you might aswell contact him directly :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank @Anubis for the kind mention :slight_smile:

5 Likes