⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Welcome to the forum! You can only private message people after your trust level has increased a bit from using the forum. (Reading, liking posts, etc.)

Ben is really active on here and he can private message you, which I don’t doubt he will. (You also could have contacted him through email, lol)

Anyway, Ben’s store thread is here:

@longhairedboy Could you please move this to the correct topic? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey Elia, Ben is very responsive via Facebook Messenger, definitely try and send him a message that way - Nexus Facebook Page

Bear in mind he’s a university student as well, so may not be able to respond immediately. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

I did manage to get back to him on instagram, I think we’ve got everything sorted out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Random question but which vesc are you using? My trampa HD60T had the same issue. Turns out it was the output voltage on the sensor wire ( trampa motors run on 3.3v and flipsky run on 5 volt

2 Likes

Yea that was the fix, he figured it out a little while ago :smiley:

1 Like

Will you have single drive gear drives too?

1 Like

Single as in only buying 1 GD? I suppose I can sell 1, but everything I have is packed into 2s :sweat_smile: I can invoice if you only want 1

3 Likes

I thought you already sold single M1s?

2 Likes

Oh yea I do
:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks ! yeah we’ve begun communication and have it all sorted far as im aware, excited to get it all working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting off black friday early (More discounts to come)
M1 Gear drives @ £125
Hummie decks @ £80
220 Hangers @ £27.5 or 50 for a pair
BN Pulleys (ABEC Only left) @ £38/pair

10 Likes

@Anubis do you have on stock BN adjustable baseplates?

If you need only 1 then I have a spare

1 Like

Ah, so nice of you. Unfortunately I would need a pair.

Will trade the second one for a 0 degree baseplate from Moon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t stock Caliber trucks anymore - the only order I have that roughly matches yours was some motors which got dispatched about 2 weeks ago

I’m so sorry mate, I got you mixed up with another vendor! No, I received the motors from yourself very swiftly and they’re absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anubis I have an open order for in stock items that hasn’t shipped, its been a couple weeks.

I want to support you and buy your stuff, but I didn’t get an email saying there was a delay…got tracking on one order…but its a number that the carrier hasn’t received the package to ship.

Can you check. 2057 is the order number.

1 Like

I think the original tracking will be a dud because I had to reship with a different courier.
I’ll dig it up now and email the new tracking to you

1 Like

I hope my order #2058 doesn’t take that long!