NEWBEE RTKP Truck!

The gap is not the problem. The clamps won’t fit on unless either some material is removed from the hangars or from the clamps.

if it runs a 6mm chamfer instead of 6mm round it should fit. got pics of it ‘on’ the axle/ where it interferes?

3 Likes

It’s not 6mm. It’s 3mm.

1 Like

Wire routing spacer for RTKP ")

14 Likes

Looking pretty darn good.

2 Likes

Yep from my experience they certainly are. However if the chamfer is big enough it will still fit within a rounded profile.

2 Likes

Unfortunately in this case it just didn’t fit. However I got all the clamps modified and everything is mounted now so all good for me.

4 Likes

RTKP with 45 degrees baseplate, the ground clearances is significantly lower, and wheel base is longer than the regular RKP, Can’t imagineing how sex these trucks with evo deck and 6 inch racing tyres :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Very nice! These belong on a race track!

@Takachi14 these exist, now fix your abomination :joy:

3 Likes

My set took 3-4 mo to arrive. When it finally did the helocoil stripped immediately just lightly test fitting my hubs and screwing the dumb SR-like shoulder bold design. So i had to chop the stupid shoulder bolt off to save the hub. Have shared on instagram and no response yet. Whatsup @Ean.esk8 you should prolly replace this truck no? Sorry for overuse the word “stupid.” Sort of annoyrled rn.

2 Likes

Please check your PM

2 Likes

Any news on these? :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Im working on a new generation, combine rtkp and pkp, lean as RTKP, abosrb impact like PKP.

8 Likes

@Ean.esk8 and hopefully more ground clearance with the kingpin?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s one of the new design improvements :wink:

Any chance the new generation have 22mm profile with 6mm radius? It would be nice if we had the option to use boardnamics gear drives and jump drives on them.

2 Likes

Dremel work ez pz :disguised_face:

4 Likes

@Ean.esk8 any updates on the next generation of RTKP?

3 Likes

Didn’t he release the rtkp a while back? I have a set… Is he planning to release a 2.0?