Newbee helical 4GS gear drive!

Yeah, cause we are using the 1.5M gear, the gear wall thickness is too thin…

BF sale would start 20th, gear drive is black hard-anodized.

3 Likes

We will offer martix 3 clamp soon.

11 Likes

That was snappy shipping…

Parts look and feel great.

I am excited to get these going.

Ethan @Ean.esk8 I thought you had planned on adding extra bushings. But mine didn’t come with extras.
Thanks for the grease.

Anyone in the states that can print the bushings for me?

I would like to have extra around.

8 Likes

I will PM you.

4 Likes

like some red and blue ones XD

1 Like

Anyone would like to print some extra shockpads, here is the file.

(Rekon print it by 95a TPU 80% infill)

4GS shockpad.stl (705.6 KB)

6 Likes

Sorry,man…I will give you more extra if you buy anything next time.

1 Like

Not a big deal.
@ablairlamb is helping me out with some.

I definitely suggest including them for people in future orders.

4 Likes

Will do!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that!

2 Likes

Ok.
I got mine on.

2 Likes

So at first measuring should be done by equipment and SW usefull for sensefull analyse. Check https://www.head-acoustics.com. This company was created by german student based on his thesis, basicaly he found gap on market and now they are leaders in acoustics field. Next point is to define measuring procedure, evaluating criteria, measuring process, targets of measurings… Final output should be comparison of drives with dB values under some specified load and speed in some defined position from microphones. Also will be nice to have frequencies spectrum in time. I can imagine in procedere simulation of rider or simulation that rider on board is getting closer to pedestrian. When he is able decide that behind him is electrc skateboard. Iam sure that if here is some acoustic engineer, will have better ideas than me :slight_smile: Do not belive that this will be done soon by anybody, but it will be very nice to see it.

1 Like

That sounds insanely complicated and way over the top lmao

How about a decibel meter from 2 ft away lol

2 Likes

Minimum what You can do is to be in sound isolated chamber (recording studio), use decibel meter and decide measuring positions. 1. simulate You on board, 2. 2m from side , 3. etc.

1 Like

Paved, 100m long sound isolated tunnel?

1 Like

Why not:) ech testing should be funny:)

3 Likes

I work at ShinEtsu. I will have to see if i can find some of that grease :laughing:

2 Likes

Anyone keen for our products, now is the cheapest time you can get :wink:

4 Likes

whats the internal dimensions of your esc enclosure i can’t find it/ could a ubox be jamned in there