New shredlights

That’s nice.

I’m not saying 3D printing is bad. But ShredLights ship out pretty disappointing printed parts

1 Like

Is it a shipping product, not a sample?
Good product idea.
However, its appearance is disappointing.
Its shape may be difficult to make with mold and resin.

As far as I know. That is the quality of their shipping 3D prints. This site image shows that better quality one. I asked them about it a while ago when I received mine and they said sped up the printer to meet order demands. But seeing that image from slick revolution tells me they are still just cutting corners.

1 Like
6 Likes

Nice. Big fan of my shredlights and their CS. Glad to see they are continuing to improve their design. I wouldn’t want to be out riding in the dark without lights and they do a damn good job making sure I’m seen by others.

1 Like

Might pick these up and just charge them from the USB power I have on my board. Every light i’ve had has vibrated to death. At least with shred lights they’ll replace them for me.

1 Like
1 Like

I‘m yet have to understand why to pay so much premium for those over a conventional light.
The ones I had a while back did last not even one season.
Was a very disappointing experience for me.

3 Likes

Some people want a prebuilt, plug and play solution rather than mess with 3d-printed or other diy means of mounting lights I guess.

I still struggle to find a clean way to secure flashlights to my trampa build even after reading through many posts on that esk8 lights thread.

1 Like

No need for printed parts to attach basic bike flashlights to a truck.
As minimum that was never a problem for me personally.
Sure, other people, other priorities :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To sweeten up the deal on S Lights try using code TXLONGBOARDERS

20% off sale going for a few more hours.
Coupon code works to take an additional 10% off after that 20% as well.
(I used code MAHYAR10 which a code belonging to the guy who runs Vancouver esk8 facebook, but I’m sure the above TX one would work the same).

1 Like

New shredlights again

Hmmm…maybe when my SL-200’s fall off like how they did with so many other people.

(knock-on-wood)