New shredlights

A while back we organized a group by with ShredLights to spark interest in the diy esk8 community - I wonder if they would be willing to offer us DIYers a group buy on the new model. Who knows Eric the best? @longhairedboy @mmaner @Sender

7 Likes

I don’t know him. I’m happy to make contact though.

3 Likes

Ask @Battosaii too

1 Like

I just ordered the Night ops package I will need.more lights for my other boards later so I’m still down for a group buy.

Btw if you guys want an extra 10% off use the code
Ronsworldmiami

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ordered myself a set. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to mount these on an Evo without them pointing into the sky on the front and ground in the back.

3 Likes

I have the same problem and I talked to the guys at shred lights about possibly making a bracket with adjustable angle but that may make the mount more susceptible to vibration damage.

I think a better option would be to use longer truck screws and use washers to wedge only the bracket so that it points straight not up.

I will be trying this with the new lights I’ll post pics once I do it .

1 Like

EDIT: NO on group buy per Eric. Current presale 20% off plus 10% discount code is the best we have at the moment.

I’ve ridden and spoken to Eric a few times, I can reach out and see if a group buy is possible. I can handle the US shipping on my end in hopes of more savings from them but I don’t know how much shipping would be from me to each of you depending on order and box size needed?

3 Likes

NO GO on a group buy

The current 20% pre-order plus various 10% is the best Eric is willing to do at the moment. Potential future group buy after there’s stock could be 25% but that’s not for sure.

Bite the bullet if you really want these.

4 Likes

What if we give him @SeanHacker for a weekend?

5 Likes

idk…we might owe Eric MORE

5 Likes

2 weekends?

2 Likes

Using Adam’s 10% off…Joe(SoCal Legend) gets enough perks as it is…and he’s forever an Evolve guy so there’s that.

Does anyone upgrading have a SINGLE old RED shredlight they wanna sell me for cheap? I lost one of mine a while back and they were out of stock for a while (guess they stopped making them).

2 Likes

I’m down. You will all owe him money and never get Shred Lights if this happens though.

4 Likes

Oof thanks for saying something. That’s enough reason for me to find some other discount code.

1 Like

Order placed fot 2 sets front and rear.

Thanks guys for sharing the discount code

3 Likes

Hey, this could be a very good idea, thanks Kelly !
Do you mean the PVC inside the silicon cover ?

No, just as a case for your lights project.

1 Like

It has been done problem is most all of the lights that you can put on a picatinny will fail fairly quickly vibrations on a board are intense and those type of lights always fail. If you want to use a good quality light sure use one but dont mount it to your board.

1 Like

Just got my light in they are super bright I’m going to install them tonight.

3 Likes

Green? Noice