New shredlights

I tried mounting them on the top once and they flew off at every bump. Mounting them under I’ve had no issues with them coming off. It’s strange and I don’t know why, but that’s my experience.

2 Likes

I have a set on my wife’s boosted and they have never flown off…but we did mount them the way SL made them, under the deck.

1 Like

Ok thank you ! So it seems the case is soft…:frowning: Not what I want so I will keep looking for a case for my lights

1 Like

Yeah it’s just a silicon cover, nothing else.

1 Like

PVC pipe would work

1 Like

2 Likes

Those look great. Looks much more worth the original price tag. Hopefully they don’t Jack the price up too much.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I hated the old shred light power button. After using them for this long you’d think I would stop pressing that lightbulb logo trying to turn it in. This should fix it

2 Likes

The are on pre-order sale. The combo-pack is tagged with $79.99. Normal $99

1 Like

Lol I’ve had mine a year and I still just randomly squeeze trying to find the on button every time.

3 Likes

I feel like someone just needs to make some kind of Riser Mount that has a gun rail style mounting system on it.
Then we can use high powered tactical lights.

3 Likes

Would be be to mount that on a mtb.

I hated the V1 because its a pain in the ass to de-mount them to charge. Front lights are too weak they only act a warning lights for incoming traffic.

Now they changed the design it looks like you don’t have to de-mount them to charge and they increased the luminous intensity I might give them a try on my GBomb brackets.

Also somebody is sharing discount code you can get a extra 10% off so make it $82(including shipping and damn California taxes) for 4 lights and brackets. It doesn’t seem too bad for $20 each light with all the brackets and mounts and stuff.

However it is still cheaper if you are willing to put flash light simply on your helmet or red lights on your waist.

What are your first thoughts on the new ShredLights? I’m thinking of getting a set to replace my first ones. Thoughts?

Ill just leave this here

4 Likes

Did you buy a set? I’m thinking about it. Debating waiting for my old set to crap out or break etc first. Let me know if you got them and first impressions when they arrive. I’d love to find out more about the differences etc. They look promising.

Thank you @jamie

2 Likes

Love that they have more mounting options this time.

2 Likes
1 Like