New shredlights

I thought this was funny. I received my replacement shredlights and the broken one hasn’t stopped flashing yet (stuck on after being run over). Goes to show how good the battery life and service is!

Thanks shredlights!

1 Like
1 Like

That’s for the old shredlights

@LEE is the man. Those are his designs.

1 Like

They seriously need to stop rushing their 3D prints. From their ad pictures they can totally make a better print, but in looks like they are delivering instant noodle prints.

1 Like

SL200 goes well with 3D printers.
I think it is a good design.

2 Likes

That’s nice.

I’m not saying 3D printing is bad. But ShredLights ship out pretty disappointing printed parts

1 Like

Is it a shipping product, not a sample?
Good product idea.
However, its appearance is disappointing.
Its shape may be difficult to make with mold and resin.

As far as I know. That is the quality of their shipping 3D prints. This site image shows that better quality one. I asked them about it a while ago when I received mine and they said sped up the printer to meet order demands. But seeing that image from slick revolution tells me they are still just cutting corners.

1 Like
6 Likes

Nice. Big fan of my shredlights and their CS. Glad to see they are continuing to improve their design. I wouldn’t want to be out riding in the dark without lights and they do a damn good job making sure I’m seen by others.

1 Like

Might pick these up and just charge them from the USB power I have on my board. Every light i’ve had has vibrated to death. At least with shred lights they’ll replace them for me.

1 Like
1 Like

I‘m yet have to understand why to pay so much premium for those over a conventional light.
The ones I had a while back did last not even one season.
Was a very disappointing experience for me.

3 Likes

Some people want a prebuilt, plug and play solution rather than mess with 3d-printed or other diy means of mounting lights I guess.

I still struggle to find a clean way to secure flashlights to my trampa build even after reading through many posts on that esk8 lights thread.

1 Like

No need for printed parts to attach basic bike flashlights to a truck.
As minimum that was never a problem for me personally.
Sure, other people, other priorities :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To sweeten up the deal on S Lights try using code TXLONGBOARDERS

20% off sale going for a few more hours.
Coupon code works to take an additional 10% off after that 20% as well.
(I used code MAHYAR10 which a code belonging to the guy who runs Vancouver esk8 facebook, but I’m sure the above TX one would work the same).

1 Like

New shredlights again

Hmmm…maybe when my SL-200’s fall off like how they did with so many other people.

(knock-on-wood)