New Lacroix Model -> Nazare

Meh, he has a point though. I’m sure the normies there are great people but they are terrified of their boards.

It’s understandable really. Just strange to us.

1 Like

Yeah, for folks that have been around esk8 and skateboarding forever, it’s probably seen as “questions that have been asked a million times” … but I skated when I was younger and recently (past few years) got into longboarding (plus one for the kid, and the wife).

The Lacroix was my very first electric board. I knew nothing. Tire pressure? Voltage? Amps? Shit was all completely foreign to me and that group helped a lot with figuring things out so I always find it odd that it pops up in conversation. It’s like any other owners group I’ve seen from PC parts to BBQ grills.

I will admit there are some more overzealous members out there, but that’s par for the course on any online forum.

3 Likes

These are folk I was gently poking fun at.

1 Like

No worries. I realize my first response reads a bit ‘angrier’ than I had intended.

2 Likes

It cant be worse than Boosted reddit

4 Likes

A guy on the Boosted Reddit asked if the paint on the rail coming off made the board unridable and should be sent in for repair

10 Likes

This is my favorite

5 Likes

This is Nazare for me:

14 Likes

Yup that’s what I was thinking @Rojitor

1 Like

K8wlyfS

1 Like

…what will people than do with there 13s10p ???:flushed::flushed::flushed:

12 Likes

Pssst. :unamused:

@Andy87 nothing.

Then consider buying a LaCroix

ahh come on… just by some more cells :wink: 13s13p sound good , no?

2 Likes

13s15p :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cause triple stack on hummie is more like double stack on a normal board.

It’s gonna get to a point where I can’t even turn the board cause of how bottem heavy it is lol.

2 Likes

This is gonna be 10p + boards Durning a crash lol

2 Likes
13 Likes

Bloody hell. How wide are those trucks?

If the Kaly is 16 inch, that looks like 20 :flushed:

1 Like

Nut to nut is 19 inches.

But don’t let that fool you. They still carve like a fucking dream.

12 Likes

I didn’t expect to be pantless in the middle of the day, but here we are.

23 Likes

Seeexxy

The double wishbone is bonerific. Just looks or does it flex slightly with a larger rider?

MBS hubs or going solo now?

4 Likes