New Lacroix Model -> Nazare

Who is the chick kneeling on the kaly deck.
She is hot.:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Surely everything is proprietary now…

2 Likes

What happens in Colorado, stays in Colorado :peanuts::peanuts:

3 Likes

Not in the era of mobile phones with cameras and social media.

3 Likes

Haven’t looked at hubs closely but would assume so, makes sense

1 Like

posted by okp on esk8fr :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Interesting truck, quattro

7 Likes

I finally got to test them for the past few days (received the 2 first set of trucks last tuesday, took website pics last wednesday until midnight and flew to denver with them thursday at 5am! Few!) and I am really awestruck at how @Pedrodemio was able to convert my vision to reality. Combine that to the expertise of @RipTideSports who custom designed the bushings specifically for the truck. Plus, Brad peppered the development of the truck with his expertise all through the process and the ride is just even better than I imagined it would be. They self correct speed wobbles - it’s incredible.

Anyways, thanks Brad and Pedro, everyone seems really happy with them. They slow carve like a loose short board and at high speed, well… let’s just say I can keep up with @Sender, @DerelictRobot, @IndianGummy, @jamie and all the rest of the funky bunch. Geez that was fun. I wish I could get paid to just ride with those guys all day! Let’s start talking about round 2!

23 Likes

@Arch is too humble. That man can fuckin fly like the wind.

Was an absolute pleasure riding with you this week.

The Nazere far exceeded my rather high expectations. Well done guys.

17 Likes

I hate all of you guys so much right now…

16 Likes

Right back at ya man :wink:

7 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see more details!

1 Like

Naahhhh, I was trying to catch you the whole time. It was a fucking pleasure to meet you man. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

Man, I’m launching 3 new products in less than 48hours, have a bagillion things to do and I’ve been spending all morning on this forum and liking pics and videos of the event all over the place. All I wanna do is go back to that house! hahahahhahah fuck I’m in deep shit lol

20 Likes

Send me a board, I will do all the pic liking for you and you can go back to business.
On top of all that, I will not hate you guys so much.

12 Likes

Weaponized Procrastination my friend.

6 Likes

omg! This is a THICCCCC battery!

11 Likes

After seeing these boards in person this past week, I gotta compliment you on how well it came together.

I’m sure people will love these once they get their grubby little hands on 'em.

6 Likes

@Arch
I have never ridden one of your boards, however I would like to compliment you guys on the way you run your business.
Bravo sir.

9 Likes

Thanks man! I appreciate it. If I’m there at the next event you attend and have boards with me, make sure to come see me so you can ride one. And if ever, you’re in Montreal, just ping me and we’ll lend you a board for a few days while you’re here. Cheers :wink:

9 Likes