New Lacroix Model -> Nazare

Longer with a bigger mouthful, double layer for the unusually greedy and heavier of us

I think the pasta is being thickened to compensate as well

This will be a book in advance restaurant

I’m just not that hungry

1 Like

Have you ever eaten lasagna?

2 Likes

To be fair I haven’t, but I have had sex with a tramp and enjoyed it immensely. I am considering buying my own homeless.

8 Likes

Can we at least get an indication on how to pronounce the damn thing?

• na-zaar
  • na-za-ray

My money is on no.2

edit: got it

LOL good fucking luck

5 Likes

I still can’t pronounce LaCrust dude. I joke around with friends when I talk about it and say “LaSagne” but the truth is I don’t know what the real word is.

3 Likes

It looks like the new metroboard.

If the origin is hindi, then it means “a beautiful sight”.
Pronounced as nuh za rey

5 Likes

It’s LaSag’ne
Or
LaSkyr

1 Like

I was just pronouncing it like the surf spot
 (na-zar

2 Likes

nazarethband2017_638

This old band is actually very good.

7 Likes

I hear rumors that Nazare Lone Ranger will have a 12s12p 20700 pack :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I dont see the resemblance. Metro is alot closer to an evolve lacroix are closer to trampa/mbs very different looking boards in every way lol

3 Likes

Looks great cant wait to see it. I got to ride a Lacroix it’s very high quality and I like how wide the deck is.

If it’s 12S12P does it come with gym membership so I can lift it?

11 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20190612-110416.jpg

U blind! just look at the back!

1 Like

totally different style of truck. Metroboard has traditional kingpin fitting, just new hanger for fitting lights in, whereas the Lacroix hanger is for an MBS style baseplate. Only similarity is the ‘double wishbone’ style bit (air gap in the trucks) but this is superficial and not like a Metroboard at all as far as I can tell.

I follow the Lacroix FB page and I swear 90% of the members in there will cream themselves upon this board’s release. They really are a funny bunch :joy::joy:

Yesterday’s highlight ‘support question’ was when some explained that they got ‘a bit wobbly’ at speed, and then asked should they tighten the trucks or not as they didn’t want to affect the precise factory settings.

Then there’s the daily discussion about optimal tyre pressure and what exact PSI they should all run at, again because they didn’t want to interfere with their finely tuned machine

Bless them :innocent:

19 Likes

You are tripping dude. There is little resemblance between the two.

3 Likes

The board IS the gym membership. Deadlift it, curl it, the possibilities are endless!

3 Likes

Thanks for looking down on us. I personally think it’s a great and helpful group.