What is up with the lights.
Do those have to be bought separately?

1 Like

they are included in the kits

3 Likes

they will fitļ¼ŒI just checked Solidworks

2 Likes

So $700 shipped for everything?

Antibody ridden? Save weak power as the xr from one-wheel?

1 Like

Forget to mention the performance, it has a 1200w motor this time, largest in the one wheel world now, no more lack of torque or speed, the stator is even bigger than onewheel XR hub motor, (9995 compare to 10670) range wise it has a 12s1p 2170 pack with smart bms built in, anti spark switch built in, XR has 312wh, Pint has 130wh, this one is 222wh, so around 13.7-17 miles of range, with 4 screws yo ucan easily hot swap the battery pack which we sell for $139 shipped, hell there is a premium BMS with balancing function in it, just for comaprison a replacement battery pack for Pint is $450 from CBXR without any bms system in it.for that much you almost get the whole thing here lol. Also, full pushback customization, footpad this time has indicator to tell wether your foot is correctly mounted on it, and a smart battery indicator that has frigging animation in it (as seen on boosted board battery pack). Also, it fits pint bumper, pint fender, pint bumper delete, also it has front and rear light bar. the ride feeling can be tuned on the fly!!! because this time we are having bluetooth connection, and its free included in the balance pro, it can be set to be really floawy(PID 6,0,120) or super strong(PID 8.5,0,140) for offroading. Double sided concave WALNUT footpad!!!, designed for PROs!! its gonna lock your foot in place when you carve hard on that concreate. also we have a charger thats the same on the pint, super reliable one, short it,bash it, its gonna take it like a champ. ESC wise, I can say this with full responsibility, this is the only one that will not over heat on a 80A motor current, best match for the lagest hub motor lol, we found that previous V6.6+ witha a single side heatsink design just wont do the job, even with the direct fet, it over heats in 1 minute of grass ridding and start to throttle down, runnning a ESC without dual side heatsink is rolling the dice lol. Not only did we have to cool it from dual side, we had to conncect it to the aluminum frame so it can act like a huge heat sink. this way the mosfet temp tops out at around 60Ā°C to ensure a pleasent ride. what else you guy wanna peek into? maybe I ll post some chit chat video about engineering behind the scene abou this project, I m super happy about this build,I used to drove outta town for 100+ miles to snowboard just get that dopamine flowing, now I get my dopamine charged up on my way to work lol, its just so cool.

18 Likes

What can we be expecting in terms of top speed? Obv high speed on onewheel is spook, but good to know if it closer to XR or pint. Thanks Man!

Consider getting in touch with Jimmy Chang on YouTube. He has tons of onewheel videos and has a pretty large group following him.

4 Likes

top speed 38km/h

4 Likes

Looks nice

3 Likes

Might even be too much promotion but Wren from CD showed he had been interested in the DIY OW projects when I mentioned them to him.

haha I need to order a few before it gets that popular.

2 Likes

You just sold me and I just ordered mine. (Netherlands guy) :smiley:

Canā€™t wait to receive it!

2 Likes

Good luck with that, they killed this.
But if you do find something please pass it along.

3 Likes

Yeah I had no luck finding a file
But itā€™s available in europe for 55 euros so not that bad

1 Like

Yeah. Found it here for 49. But only grey or blue.

And 55 here with all the colours

2 Likes

Can this be limited with the bluetooth connection / during setup?

1 Like

you want to refer to @NuRxGā€™s documentation for that unless @Enginir is producing his own

Dongguan hyatt regency

3 Likes

gonna send it out tomorrow lol, the hub and battery pack is gonna arrive a bit later tho

Still a bit confused. If I buy a kit, what do I still need to purchase or make for this to be complete?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try my best to be patient.