New DIY onewheel kit

Last question. If these kits run out will you be doing more in future? (I am afraid it goes out of stock before I am able to order)

1 Like

Iā€™ll answer some of my own

itā€™s 626 $ on the website now, but you need the pint bumpers, worth 45$

Thereā€™s not kit with the esc, and battery and all on the website, you need to order the 4 separate thing

Possible, 20$ for switzerland

I donā€™t have answer for this one :

Something I didnā€™t get, youā€™re going to make a ā€œeverything in oneā€ kit ? or when you say kit youā€™re talking about the structural kit ?

Same I feel your demand may outpace supply. Especially with them 'escz

1 Like

Would love to find a 3d file for the pintā€™s bumper

1 Like

Would the battery pack fit the original kit you did?

You have info on the previous kit they did ? How was it ?

Finishing my build with previous kit. Everything is included in kit except printed parts, esc and wheel. Quality is really great!

3 Likes

Esc not included ? How did you manage the gyros and all ?
You still have the files for the orange 3d printed parts ?

Focer (you see it on photo) has integrated IMU (balance). Foot sensor is also included, it is under grip tape so you canā€™t see it.
Front and back bumpers are creators (@Enginir) design, other orange parts are mine and I can share all files.

2 Likes

Looks like the old kit has much more room for batteries.

Iā€™ll fit 12s3p 30Q inside

5 Likes

Damn nice build. Mines just sat half together because Iā€™ve not got a battery and donā€™t wanna have to buy a welder to build one :rofl:
Quality in the previous kit is really nice

Iā€™d love to have those battery holder files if you donā€™t mind.

1 Like

This really does look well done, congrats guys. The quality pictures of that finished one are impressive.

1 Like

Iā€™m not that familiar with the Onewheel. Is this a direct competitor to the XR? Looks like the motor can generate speeds over 20mph. What is the expected range with normal riding?

1 Like

@Enginir what specific thermistor is in here? Is it 100K or 10K? NTC or PTC? What is the average Beta Value?

FM is Apple here, we are getting a budget Huawei.

over 13S you could get some solid speed, I would like to see it load tested at high voltages for sure.

1 Like

Anyone wanna help out? Free pizza and burger lol.
Full fill orders now

1 Like

5 Likes

Does your new hub motor fit your original rail kit?