New DIY onewheel kit

All 4 products from the floatwheel site. And a set of bumpers for the actual onewheel pint.

So the kitā€¦isnā€™t a kit.

2 Likes

its a CNC kit, which means all the CNC stuff you need, basically frames and rails, some people opt for other battery pack or esc or hub motor so its sold seperately, if we can get a onewheel for 200 bucks, its really communism come true lol, i wish i can make the whole thing 200 bucks, everybody s gonna be happy lol

4 Likes

And where are you located? Or where do these ship from? Iā€™m in Canada, donā€™t wanna be paying 900$ to wait 3 to 6months

1 Like

Excuse me sir. Your prices are ridiculously cheap, whatā€™s the catch

Edit: nvm, theyā€™re in the Pint range

@Enginir

If someone orders the cnc kit and the hub, will the light bars be included? How do we control them with a different esc than the balancepro? Are you willing to sell the footpad/uart splitter wire and other misc. cables separately? Iā€™m asking because I intend to go with 15S to stay compatible with the onewheel chargers and vnr pack I already have.

This is amazing and really sad in the same time
I get onewheel v1 the + and the xr love it only one thinks make me go out
Always miss TORQUE, TOP SPEED ( will be amazing to carve at 25mph push back should happen at 27) , RANGE
if I will do what you did I will make a version a little bigger and longer with a bigger battery
Like 14 or 16s 3p maybe 4p of 21700
But NICE JOB
Will be a custom when you make it double of everything the xr are

Iā€™ve sent you an email to your gmail. Iā€™m also interested whether there is a way to make it water resistant, looks quite exposed inside.

Yeah, pot everything.

1 Like

any recommendations for the VESC? The heat sink needs to be exposed from what Iā€™ve seen.

I saw in previous builds that they 3d printed a box for the battery, although might not be included now.

I bought it !
What delivery time should I expect (the swiss dude who doesnā€™t want to pay full custom) ?
Very very excited to get my hand on it !

1 Like

@Enginir Can you tell us more about the new tire youā€™re going to offer?
Wish this was a 6" hub so we could use go kart tiresā€¦ Wonder how much effort it would be to create an air-tight adapter :thinking: Not keen on using a tube.

2 Likes

ORDERED.

watching flux movement guys do nose slides on rails on OW ā€¦ I wonā€™t do that but it put me over the top wanting oneā€¦

4 Likes

we are located in hongkong, the kits will ship worldwide with DHL, you gonna have it within 1 week, the hub and battery pack is gonna take around 18-30days depend on where you live. they can not ship by air.

1 Like

You can ship the hub by air. I had my phub188 by DHL for 73$ during covid. :slight_smile:

we are going to claim the value is $50 when passing custom , lol no one wants taxes i get it

1 Like

yep thats right, we have that option listed as well.

1 Like

Cant do nothing bout the battery pack tho, its gonna be that long.

Tru

1 Like

Well good luck. You lost me at DHL. No matter the value they charged me 50$+ in import fees. Every single time ( always from China/Hongkong/india)

Last one was 58.23$ for a 20$ remote

1 Like