*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Brilliant! I love the low riding height. how far off the ground is the top of the deck? Can you make a drop through version for an even lower ride? The lower the better! And are those 100mm wheels?

1 Like

All revealed above or in his neo deck thread. :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Sorry spade, gonna have to read some more haha

2 Likes

Suffering from a case of TLDR…!

4 Likes

We’ve all been there. The effort will be worth it.

3 Likes

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE

@avX ours are curved against can side only though. So they would look flat when they are actually curved.

4 Likes

@torqueboards Have photo of this?

1 Like

Not atm no.

This picture from other site you say. Can see all use flat magnet. Can have cut to fit flat magnet.

2 Likes

I suspected from the loaded marketing these might be able to take some serious abuse - I’m convinced now :slight_smile:

I didn’t ever expect to be putting some hubs on a leave the ground kick tail deck - can’t wait :wink:

5 Likes

have you seen @Linny new board? it has 5095 and they look gorgeous

2 Likes

Yep, too much all at once. I suggest canning every project here and just working on the 20s esc. That’s something we need yesterday.

3 Likes

Change your profile picture back please

Jeff can you save enertion and carvon?

4 Likes

Dont forget about the decks

1 Like

especially not in his own language, yes of course!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the first gen of these to roll out. I want the revised and improved v2 already :crazy_face:

1 Like

Appreciate your patience with our community, and willingness to listen to all requests.

4 Likes

Is ok. Maybe if you friend can start new thread for me and help make decision is easier for me to know which one you wanting making.

6 Likes

loaded were the first gen - these are already improved :wink:

1 Like