*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Not sure if that was a question to me but I will make a video about my testing yeah.

I am personally hoping for a cheap reliable V6 VESC. Flipsky are shit, Trampa are excellent although expensive. I haven’t seen any testing on Maker X, Zesc, Maytech and we wait for stormcore 60D although that won’t be too far away.

2 Likes

Yes friend. For production case we already make rubber gasket.

5 Likes

That’s great. And any plan to do dual enclosure? Not dual ESC but two single in one enclosure?

1 Like

I ordered long before March 6th and I’m on the second batch, so yes

1 Like

Hi Leo-

I bumped your account so you can post and message freely. @Schulerbible started the thread and formatted everything nicely, but he’s not the one to ask about Youtube. If you read the thread (you can use the “summarize tool” to make it quicker), you’ll have a good understanding of who and what.

Welcome!

2 Likes

Although not an ideal test, the Zesc guy did a torture test video a while back:

3 Likes

It’s better than nothing but we need real life testing by people who didnt make the VESC.

2 Likes

Also, the Maytech MTSVESC6.0 based 200A VESC are superb. Be sure to select without water proof case.

Providing you use a ppm remote*.

As 90% of people do… Also, the latest VESC firmware seems to have resolved the issue, so it seems it was a software issue after all.

3 Likes

Really? Good to know, it seemed to plague my 6.8 and my 6.6.

Its odd how many issues creep up on Non-VESC VESC’s. Somebody should prolly look into that.

5 Likes

31 Likes

Im gonna need one of those T-Shirts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We printing many this week :smiley:

18 Likes

Haha I said I’m sorry!

If you send me one with my order then I will wear that on camera. XL please!

@mmaner yeah I have been looking at that controller myself but could not find much info about it online

6 Likes

I send you with your neoHUB. I also send XL for @glyphiks

8 Likes

What was the requirement to get such a piece of Art?

I don’t need a t shirt but you should all know that I am a “small” :sunglasses: :partying_face:

1 Like