*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Okay thanks, this kind sucks for my setup thought since I was planning on mounting it to a heatsink/mount which is attached to the enclosure. so If I want to unplug cables I have to take the heatsink off the enclosure and then unscrew the neoboxes from the heatsink just to get to the cables. Guess I’ll have do some thinking :rofl:

3 Likes

Just saw again that xt60 was used. I’ll edit the top post because it says xt90

So it comes with xt60
CAN cable and usb-C cable correct?

1 Like

Is XT60. For usb is micro USB for now but later we might changing to USB C. Cable is include with neoBOX.

2 Likes

I just remembered people wanting xt90 when we discussed what connectors for phase wires we use.

also referring to this :

we obviously have had the pictures of the neoboxes for a while where both are visible. Just went from memory here.

3 Likes

Some change needed so is better to keeping micro USB first for testing. Later we can changing to usb C.

1 Like

on the v6 version I would agree that xt90 will be better (nothing wrong, just imo), or even more WO connector at all.

Can’t wait to see some setup and testing !

The neoBox looks really beautifull @jeffwuneo :+1:

1 Like

For next batch we include xt90 for neoBOX 6.

7 Likes

I definitely have to swap to xt90 because my board is build around that. Luckily just a minor thing.

1 Like

That would be my preference as well. But not everyone wants to break out the soldering gun to get their build going.

5 Likes

Is better for include connector because not all friend wanting to solder. Is hard to have too many option.

4 Likes

Well the phase wires need to have connectors soldered to them anyways so I guess you have to do a bit of soldering regardless?

Also @jeffwuneo can I check these ones that are out for delivery are the first batch/testers? And therefore if we break one testing them we can get a free replacement? Just checking that is still the case as I want to test these bad boys

1 Like

But motor wires didn’t get connector right ? :thinking:

ho sorry LW already say it !

First batch is send already. But second batch can be ready next month.

1 Like

if ordered on March 5th, that’s second batch correct?

Haha. Good point.

1 Like

No we buy connector already solder.

1 Like

Yes friend.

1 Like

Yeah what I’m asking Jeff is are those that are receiving today in the first batch and therefore are they in the tester batch?

Ah I guess I’m second batch… will have to be careful

Yes friend. First batch is for testing.

1 Like

Testers are indeed in the first batch, all people in the first batch will probably recieve their neoboxes within a week or so.

1 Like