*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

No we still not all for back to work. Is still many problem.

9 Likes

When and where can I order an esc ?
Do you make a dual esc or just singles ?
And what’s the price? In $AUD

1 Like

All the pertinent info is in the first post. :top:

4 Likes

Ah ok so duals won’t be available till March?

1 Like

When do you expect the duals to be ready to ship

1 Like

Hit that search button some time :+1:

8 Likes

Sorry man only recently got on esk8 news.com so haven’t learnt the tricks yet sorry

4 Likes

We think after March. We still not operating yet for our factory or many factory in China because of virus. So we not sure. Government say us every day for stay closed.

6 Likes

Ah ok but your v4 or v6 will be ready to ship by end of month ?

I tried purchasing a dual esc and remote from maker x on the 27th Dec and still haven’t received it.
So I’m looking to do a refund and purchase something else as he won’t give me a tracking update or.confirmation that it’s been sent

We not sure. We hope for ship end of month but can not open factory yet.

4 Likes

Are people still being paid with all this time off work? Is the government helping to compensate people? Say I lived in China, would I be allowed to go skateboard? I am just a bit baffled how things work over there, I know for a lot of people over here, a few weeks off work or more would be detrimental to people’s finances and enough people have a hard enough time affording just food to begin with.

8 Likes

Are you kidding?

1 Like

That’s how it happens when our government shuts down. A bunch of federal workers just don’t get paid during that time. It hits our area hard.

Hope @jeffwuneo and his friends are doing okay over there and get back to normal soon

4 Likes

Many people work is just by home now until factory can opening again. Is big problem but our government put many money into economy for help everyone to not suffer so much. Can skateboard and go outside, but is better to stay inside until everything is ok again.

Factory is not working so cannot starting production for many product. Government is only let critical factory stay open for now. We all still must waiting for approval.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear man. Well stay well and let us know on the duals and the v4 when u think production will start

Esk8ing factory not critical! :sob:

9 Likes

Forgot to ask is the pricing in USD or aud

It’s safe to assume that any dollars that are not specified as otherwise are USD.

6 Likes

Is only USD.

4 Likes