*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

It’s safe to assume that any dollars that are not specified as otherwise are USD.

6 Likes

Is only USD.

4 Likes

Hello friends. I give update for you. Today we get permission from government for open our factory but worker must come back in small number and be quarantined for 14 day.

So we back and ready to finish all project now and get shipping. Give me few day to get worker back and I checking when can finish and sending all neoBOX friend waiting for.

38 Likes

spano_xcited

4 Likes

I hear you are creating some focbox clones?
If this is true I would like 4 maybe more.
Will the clone still use same unity app and/or what if any are the differences in the clone vs the real?

1 Like

Aww yiiss. If i remember correctly, for now this 1st batch is the one for the testers ?
I should have completed the survey for 2 v6 but haven’t received an invoice, can you check if i’m on the production batch list ?

Which survey you fill? Link above one? This one for production. We already start order component need for production batch. We start for send invoice for production batch in 1-2 week and this starting production only need 12-14 day for completion.

2 Likes

All information is in post at top friend.

8 Likes

You should read the first post, it is all written inside. You got it wrong, it is not unity but original focbox

2 Likes

I feel yah, google kinda sent me to the middle of the page.
I just kinda read onward and got excited.

7 Likes

Hello Jeff, did you had time to check or do you prefer me to fill the survey again and you will sort it out later when invoicing ? Have a good day !

Will you be sending the v4 neoboxes first?

4 and 6 is send at same time.

4 Likes

I check today for you.

2 Likes

@jeffwuneo :arrow_up::grin:

No extra screw hole for now. Just 3 we put like I show before.

2 Likes

Also friend for update. We thinking can have all neoBOX ready for shipping by Saturday 29 February.

Because of still some difficult for logistics we may need to shipping by other way instead of DHL but I confirm with our logistics worker when we ready.

Very sorry for delay for future it can be much faster.

23 Likes

Not your fault the government shut you down for health crises. Don’t see that as some thing you could work around or some thing you could have avoided no apology needed

8 Likes

Haven’t read through the thread, but I am pretty hyped about this. If this proves to be a stable and reliable ESC, it will be a game changer. Especially now that Unity is out of the picture.

The ESC is my main concern when it comes to boards, as I do not really have control over that part while riding, especially since I prefer FOC over BLDC any day.

I can battle harden my motors, make sure every solder connection is good, ziptie my XT90’s, get a good quality battery from our makers here on the forum etc. But all that is in vain if my ESC fails on me.

My prayers go out to all our friends in the east battling the virus, so this project can continue.

7 Likes

not for long