*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

We will still ship neoBOX.

8 Likes

You go Jeff
What are you doing currently about the charge backs

I have to wait for PayPal.

2 Likes

I believe in you Jeff and all your orders will come straight back when this mess is cleared up and they see you are delivering quality products

2 Likes

Is it possible to order now or should I wait for you to resolve PayPal issues with charge backs?

1 Like

Please don’t order now and wait until we resolve everything.

5 Likes

@jeffwuneo, you need to make good on this promise

4 Likes

Yup. This i critical for me. It will make me order the boxes or not…

Do we have any updates on when these will be completed and shipped? I feel like a broken record continually asking this question and am trying to stay patient, but it is now the end of the month and we were previously advised this is when they would be shipping. Thank you.

2 Likes

agreed. @jeffwuneo you’ve been putting off requests for photos of production and promised shipping at end of April and now would be a pretty good time for an update on that.

2 Likes

And earlier than 8 hours ago I think he said we are looking at two weeks to ship.

2 Likes

Delays suck, but the longer we wait the more testing is conducted on the beta units. Everyone needs to be a little more patient, there are almost always delays in this hobby. Just wait till near the end of your protection to raise a dispute, there’s no reason to open one right now

6 Likes

hmmm…dudes got one day to snap a photo of his production before I request a refund. Takes about 30 seconds to snap a photo and if I were him I sure af would’ve taken one by now considering the amount of sketch we’re all feelin.

If I were him I would’ve taken a photo of production immediately upon reading this to ease the comfort of my “customer”. Wouldn’t you have? I would be like “chill chill, look we got goods!”

9 Likes

more testing on the beta units doesn’t really do us any good - as production batch was started before the testing was completed. For those that have already ordered and were expecting shipments to begin end of month, I think it is way more than just fair to ask for updates when previous communications fell through. Especially given the unique circumstances around this vendor.

4 Likes

He told me the same thing yesterday, that the neoboxes would ship in one to two weeks

2 Likes

I ordered last night 2 v4 before I read all the arguments.
Jeffwuneo you said: Please don’t order now and wait until we resolve everything.

What now? Should I dispute the order?

1 Like

Don’t dispute the order. Just wait for updates here. I’m sure you’ll get them, and you have 6 months of buyer protection

8 Likes

You should wait for the paypal problem to seetle down before doing anything

You just have to wait a bit
And you still have 6 months to open a dispute

2 Likes

I think the issue is after all the lies, can we trust that there is testing even happening? I have faith in Jeff to deliver but I would have more faith if we got more frequent updates and photos. Shouldn’t be too hard to do that right? It would also give more credibility, transparency, and trust for Jeff/Neo too

As far as disputes goes, I would say if you’re not at the end of your dispute period, to wait as cluttering up his account with disputes only hinders

4 Likes

this, me too. It’s not hard to take a fucking photo. He also hasn’t even tried to explain anything, despite I understand there’s a language barrier.

3 Likes