*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

If the case is milled properly there shouldn’t be a need for thicker thermal pads.

6 Likes

Yeah exactly that was my thought behind it.
Sorry if it came a cross a bit different :sweat_smile:me not good writing English :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

My apologies, I misunderstood :sweat_smile: yeah I see what you mean now, if there were proper indentations there wouldn’t be a need for a thick thermal pad

Thing is a thin thermal pad can only be push so much before it tears so short of milling the case, you’d have to go thick :confused:

@jeffwuneo Any production updates ?

9 Likes

i’d like to know how the hw6 design came about

i know the hw4 was reverse engineered from bill’s focbox, as opposed to a derivative of the 4.12 designs used by various manufacturers

how did the hw6 design come about? was changing to a 3 shut design such a simple change?

kudos and props to the designers who put this together for us so quickly

2 Likes

I’d like to know the production update, and the pix that @jeffwuneo of the new improved production case…

also @jeffwuneo, if you wouldn’t mind refunding my money, I’ll redact my paypal dispute…

1 Like

Send me message with order number and I can cancel for you.

2 Likes

thank you…

message sent!

let me know if you need any more info…

1 Like

can’t find the thread rn. How are the raptor sleeves doing? still testing?

I will share updates and renders of new case this weekend. We are starting to CNC all cases ready for assembly of PCBs.

6 Likes

Is a different thread. But not so good. Is too hard to keep the PU bonded to the motor because it only attach on the front side.

Hi jeff @jeffwuneo
how about refunding me my money like you said you would?

1 Like

Like I tell you. When many people make chargeback to me it cause problem for my PayPal account. So I cannot refund you now until it is fix with PayPal. Once is fix I will refund you no problem.

7 Likes

always excuses…

2 Likes

for the public record

2 Likes

I think this is true, and this has happened to other vendors before where Paypal would block their account if there are too many chargebacks.
I saw it before with @Luke’s decks in the other forum if I am not mistaken.

8 Likes

for sure, no doubt paypal’s gonna freeze funds if everyone’s ordering chargebacks now

2 Likes

first in… first out

1 Like

LIFO :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, PayPal lock is like nail in the coffin in those situations. Not sure how it works in other countries but they contacted me by some other company in my country and it was very difficult to get things straight and also took like forever.

4 Likes