My very sad sale lots of stuff

Sadly got exams coming up and just bought a bike and got no time
No money no time
So need some more of both

Koowheel hubs 97mm with front truck and front wheels (£60) they are supposedly decent and really liked them

Abec 97mm wheels little bits of cracks but no major chunks (£40)

Carvons gonna come up soon once I confirm they are working now

Sunkko 709a spot welder with nickel fishpaper and a couple other bits for battery building (£160) in perfect condition with all parts and has been through a German electrical test to make sure it works fine
Got really good welds out of it so far all parts included and extra tips for soldering iron

More to come and please pm me with any offers
Can do bundle deals

Can do 275 for the full setup

Here are pics

Uploading: AC0D3F94-67E1-4D37-9840-0B52CE0073E5.jpeg… Uploading: 7E005DF4-5E86-4140-B8A9-264B9FA9EAAB.jpeg… Uploading: 76384E2C-2001-4475-AF37-36DD61D151A2.jpeg… Uploading: 5F651402-F73B-46A7-9E93-161B461DB710.jpeg…

Really sad for me to see this stuff go just got no time atm and trying to not sell my main board
Thanks guys

1 Like

How many? A full set of 4 wheels?

2 Likes

So makerx vesc new with free postage and 2 intact USB ports is 96£ and you want 80£ for your broken one. Let me think about it…

11 Likes

A bluetooth module is included, plus 2 low esr ultracapacitors in paralel i soldered for him. Also postage doesn’t seem to be free anymore?
Dunno

1 Like

Yep full set of 4 but 2 are on the carvons which I ma making sure are working atm

@movation apparently they are easy to solder also they are 108£ cause of PayPal and 3 weeks shipping

If you sell pneumatic tyre sets let me know

1 Like

Might have some coming up will see

Happy to accept offers and am willing to let the whole build

Deck (£30)
Vesc (£80)
Battery (£150)
Hubs (£60)
Remote and spare remote (mini)
Plus all cables and loop key and charger
All for £300

I’ll take the deck if you’re shipping intl

2 Likes

Will ship but might cost quite a lot to

common don’t try to make money out of this… i sold it to you for 130£…

20 Likes

He’s a fuckin peddler dude, this is what he does.

21 Likes

Well this was not unexpected :thinking:

15 Likes

You sold it for £160
Also I ended up buying more fishpaper and nickel and I paid for more tips and solder

The board has been built and I have a review already just got no time to ride
Funds aren’t a major problem

You are the Jeff Wu of second hand esk8…

15 Likes

That’s a bit of a dick move, if he can make a bit of cash then there’s nothing wrong with that, you sold it so it’s no longer your concern what happens to it :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I don’t mind what he says but I am actually losing money on this cause of what I have spent on extra bits

Where you located?

1 Like

Uk
10chara