MT 6396 custom kV GB - poll 1st

I’ll probably have a Haya deck coming your way soon, just gotta spend some time on the graphics. Build plan is: Haya deck, Boardnamics Hangars, 6396s, and spiral gear drives. It’ll be an interesting experiment testing some extremes.

3 Likes

Best of the best from the community, very nice!

2 Likes

Psyched, keep me posted! Have an extra Haya if you need, unless you already have one.

1 Like

I’ve had one for a while thanks! I have 4 diys that are somewhat standard so I’ve been holding out for something way different. A full community build. I’m excited.

1 Like

17 Likes

oh dayum
I want one now!

1 Like

Yeah, I note that on his build log … dam fµc£!ng gorgeous !!!
This is a new inspiration level ! A game changer, we will gonna see more and more custom build ! Love it :smiley:

1 Like

don’t miss it guys :smiley: !

2 Likes

We ready to move on these motors? Can we lock down the specs? All black? 150kv? I don’t think torque is going to be an issue with these

1 Like

I am pretty sure everyone wants the Sender Skates logo IIRC

:joy:

8 Likes

Yes, but no, I mean not yet … we are 8. Need 10 min (if itch one take a pair !).
Specs already selected, you could find all in the 1st post :wink: (black, 140kV etc.)

But it will be too late now to get them before next yr …

:v:

1 Like

@Riako i voted, not sure if i am too late.
i would like 2

1 Like

Ok ! So we are 9 ! But If I’m correct @klaus79856 want 4 of them so we get our 20 motors !!! Hiiiiiaaaaaaa

I contact Maytech with the good news, next I need to geave them the money $£€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fantastique!
Je sais meme pas si les motuers vont aller sur mes trucks merde :rofl:

1 Like

well i have a slight issue, they won’t fit length wise on my trucks so if someone wants to take my place go ahead, otherwise i will still buy them and sell them later.

Nooo, you’re looking at this all wrong. Run them diagonal or buy some wider trucks!

3 Likes

I got the trampa vertigo with moon drive, no can do :pensive:

2 Likes

Is the money going to paid to a forum member or Maytech? I would be willing to purchase if the money was paid to Maytech directly, perhaps through a special page on their website.

1 Like

it goes to riako first and then to maytech.

1 Like

Money should go to @Riako via PayPal goods and services, that means in the very unlikely Szenario that our good old trusted forum member @Riako would like to run away with all the millions $$$ you could claim it back via PayPal @robedude

2 Likes